News Adelaide falling behind in Revenue

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to the club for this one http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-02-03/global-crow-membership-open

Have other clubs done similar or are we leading the way? I don't see it on the few clubs websites I've checked.

International membership includes members kit, polo, ipad versions of the footy record and club magazine as well as access to stream all AFL matches online. $155 which is pretty good value when you consider the price of the record and access to stream games.

Good stuff AFC.

Interesting to see the ability to stream games in there. For me that's the cake. The rest is icing as it attaches me to the club and gives me some gimmiks.

I would have been all over this when I was overseas 04 through to 08.

If other clubs haven't done it - even more kudos as I assume it would have had to have been organised through the AFL somehow to include the streaming of games.

Been threatening to SPEW for a while, but tonight's the closest I've come

There are great presidents in AFL / VFL / SANFL history under whom clubs have had dynasty's

Mclean .....Port Adelaide

Graeme Richmond ....Richmond

Eddie McGuire .........Collingwood

Koch ......Potentially Pt Adelaide :(

Why is it .....whenever now there's any discussion about SA footy ....Adelaide Oval, Licences, anything, the first person sounded out is Koch who then uses the airtime to spot the virtues of Pt Adelaide :mad:

This week ...and in fact if you look on the 5AA website it seems a regular feature we have Koch and his infomercial

Tonight on 360 we had an 8 minute infomercial on Pt Adelaide sprouting that Port was returning to its spiritual home of Adelaide oval :mad:

FFS where are the Crows administrators ...under a f.......g rock !!!!!!

I have said this persistently ...the Crows have lost their voice for Sth Australian footy ....they've lost leadership of Sth australian footy .....they've become the followers, Pt Adelaide the leaders

If they don't wake up to the seriousness of the David Koch factor the club may be impacted permanently

No WW

Port are not leaders - they have simply caught up and David Koch hasn't archived SFA yet.

Been threatening to SPEW for a while, but tonight's the closest I've come

There are great presidents in AFL / VFL / SANFL history under whom clubs have had dynasty's

Mclean .....Port Adelaide

Graeme Richmond ....Richmond

Eddie McGuire .........Collingwood

Koch ......Potentially Pt Adelaide :(

Why is it .....whenever now there's any discussion about SA footy ....Adelaide Oval, Licences, anything, the first person sounded out is Koch who then uses the airtime to spot the virtues of Pt Adelaide :mad:

This week ...and in fact if you look on the 5AA website it seems a regular feature we have Koch and his infomercial

Tonight on 360 we had an 8 minute infomercial on Pt Adelaide sprouting that Port was returning to its spiritual home of Adelaide oval :mad:

FFS where are the Crows administrators ...under a f.......g rock !!!!!!

I have said this persistently ...the Crows have lost their voice for Sth Australian footy ....they've lost leadership of Sth australian footy .....they've become the followers, Pt Adelaide the leaders

If they don't wake up to the seriousness of the David Koch factor the club may be impacted permanently
I just watched this and was saying basically exactly what you've said here..
He absolutely buttered up all of Australia with that segment, he's using his mouth to endear Port to people, market them and all they are supposedly about..
I assumed they would be talking to someone from the Crows afterwards about AO, nothing..

No WW

Port are not leaders - they have simply caught up and David Koch hasn't archived SFA yet.
Sorry Alex but in PR terms we're being flogged ....and they are clearly being viewed as leaders

Why else are Port first port of call for a comment on all things SA footy ?

I just watched this and was saying basically exactly what you've said here..
He absolutely buttered up all of Australia with that segment, he's using his mouth to endear Port to people, market them and all they are supposedly about..
I assumed they would be talking to someone from the Crows afterwards about AO, nothing..

We're talking the National market Koch was on tonight ....if Crow stalk on 5AA that's a state market .....small town thinking again

Sponsors want National visibility .......who are sponsors going to go to AFC with more supporters or Port with National visibility and a National mouthpiece in Kosch

Be afraid ....be very afraid!

Sorry Alex but in PR terms we're being flogged ....and they are clearly being viewed as leaders

Why else are Port first port of call for a comment on all things SA footy ?

PR yeah, only because the average man in the street is a ******* moron.

They believe that perception the media feed them.

PR yeah, only because the average man in the street is a ******* moron.

They believe that perception the media feed them.
That's how the media works

90% of the opinions on BF are fed by media reports ......believe it or not

McGuire took Collingwood from a basketcase to a financial juggernaut

Watch Koch take Port national and do the same ...whilst Adelaide Crows flog the Sth Aus market as they have always done & refused to take AFC National :mad:

That's how the media works

90% of the opinions on BF are fed by media reports ......believe it or not

McGuire took Collingwood from a basketcase to a financial juggernaut

Watch Koch take Port national and do the same ...whilst Adelaide Crows flog the Sth Aus market as they have always done & refused to take AFC National :mad:

But the same thing has happened the past 3 summers.

They build this all up via the media and then by the time June or July rolls around - all that momentum has disappeared. It's gone as everyone watches them in TV and sees that they only have 20,000 people turn up.

They build this perception via the media because they don't have to be held accountable.

On field they are performing but off it - they are yet to price they can fill a stadium on more than 2 or 3 times a season.

They build this all up via the media and then by the time June or July rolls around - all that momentum has disappeared. It's gone as everyone watches them in TV and sees that they only have 20,000 people turn up.

They build this perception via the media because they don't have to be held accountable.

On field they are performing but off it - they are yet to price they can fill a stadium on more than 2 or 3 times a season
ATS doesn't matter

National exposure ....leads to more kids following Port in a generational movement

National exposure will result in bigger better sponsorship packages

On field will continue to improve

The Crowds will come Alex ...trust me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ATS doesn't matter

National exposure ....leads to more kids following Port in a generational movement

National exposure will result in bigger better sponsorship packages

On field will continue to improve

The Crowds will come Alex ...trust me

Never trust someone who says trust me.

Time will tell Wayne but they are not the market leader in this state.

Never trust someone who says trust me.

Time will tell Wayne but they are not the market leader in this state.
Yep ...as soon as i typed it i regreted the statement .....i have the same thoughts

On field they are performing but off it - they are yet to price they can fill a stadium on more than 2 or 3 times a season.

Rome wasn't built in a day - but it was built.

Probably wearing a Port Guernsey

No seriosly i'll still bet we get out marketed on the show
Seriously I think you've lost the plot a bit.

Kochy has to do all that work for a bit of publicity to a heap of middle aged women who will never support the club and most likely put off younger People any way.

Patrick Dangerfield had a bigger and more relevant media precence in football circles.

We don't need gimmick presidents. We just need to concentrate on recovering from the monumental * up that was the Tippet saga and then look at Further building or national brand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back