Religion Adelaide Football fans attack Christians after Showdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

DardySingh360

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2011
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
everyone knows Adelaide crowds are feral, how many people have reported abuse and damaged car's upon going to a crows game?

the numbers are certainly over represented if bigfooty is anything to go by, that said it's footy odd's are there's going to be drunken lout's and telling people peaceful loving messages like "your going to burn in hell" is going to attract them.

i'm not excusing the behaviour it's despicable, but let's be real here, these people aren't spreading "the good word" they've got a megaphone and are yelling at people condemning them and the way they live and on top of that they are filming it. Just like the west bro baptist church they do this deliberately to get a Reaction be it negative or positive.

The Adelaide version of the Westboro Baptist Church. They are hate preachers. I don't condone the actions of the footy fans in any way.

What do you mean?

Before they were banned from Rundle Mall, i was walking with three friends from over seas with our wives in tow, us guys were slightly ahead and one of the preachers sticks a megaphone in our faces and commences to tell us we will burn in hell and God hates homosexuals and we should repent. I took a few deep breaths and pushed him outta my face but i wanted to drop him.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I wonder what the reaction would have been if they were of the say, Mohammadian faith?

My guess is that it would have been a hideous, unprovoked, racially motivated attack highlighting the underlying racism within all football fans. The religious folk would have being, of course, peacefully and respectfully exhibiting the features of their loving faith.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if they were of the say, Mohammadian faith?

My guess is that it would have been a hideous, unprovoked, racially motivated attack highlighting the underlying racism within all football fans. The religious folk would have being, of course, peacefully and respectfully exhibiting the features of their loving faith.
Quell surprise at your agenda...

Quell surprise at your agenda...

If you have nothing to add to the discussion then please vacate the thread, your constant derailment of threads is nothing short of pathetic frankly.

you clearly don't know me all that well, i think all religion is utter trash and that today islam is responsible for far more barbaric act's then most other faith's.

but there's a big difference between say quoting jesus about teaching people to fish and saying jesus is a coming to kill you because you are gay.
likewise there's difference when a muslim is preaching about how it's not right to murder your new born child if it's a girl and preaching the part's of the koran that expunge ambushing beating and murdering "idol" worshippers until they submit to islam or pay a tax (or you know die)

If i was to stand in street without pathetic 1000 year old books and told people they are evil and should be punished bemoaned gay's and all the other s**t these arse clowns carry on about, WITHOUT a recognised religion to back up my clearly bigoted views, i'd be arrested for hate speech.

my dislike for religion (even buddhism) is universal and yet i still say that the drunken lout's were wrong to lash out at these fundie pricks.

As they say having religious views is like having a penis. It's proud to have one but don't wave it in peoples faces. I haven't encountered one Muslim selling their views to a non-Muslim public during my time in Perth and Sydney and visits to Melbourne, but have encountered quite a few Christians selling their views to non-Christians.

you clearly don't know me all that well, i think all religion is utter trash and that today islam is responsible for far more barbaric act's then most other faith's.

but there's a big difference between say quoting jesus about teaching people to fish and saying jesus is a coming to kill you because you are gay.
likewise there's difference when a muslim is preaching about how it's not right to murder your new born child if it's a girl and preaching the part's of the koran that expunge ambushing beating and murdering "idol" worshippers until they submit to islam or pay a tax (or you know die)

If i was to stand in street without pathetic 1000 year old books and told people they are evil and should be punished bemoaned gay's and all the other s**t these arse clowns carry on about, WITHOUT a recognised religion to back up my clearly bigoted views, i'd be arrested for hate speech.

my dislike for religion (even buddhism) is universal and yet i still say that the drunken lout's were wrong to lash out at these fundie pricks.

Its a sad fact that religious groups are just like other groups of people. They are just a form of 'organisation'. We get the good & the bad of human nature.
The problem with religious groups is that too often we've seen them close ranks to protect their own members when they should have dobbed them into the police for various illegal &/or immoral behaviors.
Thinking that they are holier than though is a weakness. Some seem to think they are above other people. That blinds them to the reality that some people in their own religious group, are bad.
Religion in itself is fine. If you believe in a supreme deity, good luck to you. Its when they add the loopy cultural, tribal & ritual components, thats when the real problems of violence, 'hate' & racism start.

So Its just the above problems & those of the extreme end of the'belief' spectrum who cause problems. I've no doubt the majority of believers are good & nice people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaaaand, there it is folks

Wolf3.jpg

And it only took 8 posts.

That's Caleb whatsisname and his "street church", they're whack jobs and trolls who go out and look for trouble. A sermon ain't a sermon until someone's got a black eye.

I don't think this is his mob. Agree with you that they're a bunch of mentalists though.

As for the moral outrage over the "attacks", you're being this confrontational outside a football game after many have been on the piss and you're asking for trouble. Result would have been the same regardless of whether or not it was a bunch of Muslims, Live Animal Export protesters, Buddhists etc.

That's Caleb whatsisname and his "street church", they're whack jobs and trolls who go out and look for trouble. A sermon ain't a sermon until someone's got a black eye.
Problem is they often get assaulted just as much as they cause trouble by bigots opposing their views.

If you have nothing to add to the discussion then please vacate the thread, your constant derailment of threads is nothing short of pathetic frankly.
It's hard to get a decent discussion about religion, especially about Islam when the same people constantly derail the threads. It's getting really ******* annoying.

These blokes no more represent Christianity than those ISIS knuckleheads represent Islam. You want a sensible discussion surrounding the issues, how about not selecting the extremes of the religions as examples? You never mention people like my mate Naz who prays five times daily and sends his kids to a mick school because he like the discipline they get, or a little old lady who goes to church on Sunday and helps in the Parish during the week, it's always the f***ing loonies. And then you complain that there is no sensible debate.

They set out to provoke a reaction by haranguing people with a megaphone. It worked.

WTF is it with these dumb turds who refuse to acknowledge that Jesus died over 2,000 years ago, if he lived at all.

There were always going to be unsavory ramifications from the closure of so many insane asylums.

On another matter, has anyone heard Dardy Singh yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back