Adelaide Internet Providers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,
I've moved to Adelaide, need to set up a good internet plan for my new place (renting). i am a uni student on a uni budget, but also want to be able to have a decent internet connection for gaming and homework.
Anybody have a clue of any decent providers with good plans, preferably naked broadband with up to 12 month contract? Would be a great help!

Hey guys,
I've moved to Adelaide, need to set up a good internet plan for my new place (renting). i am a uni student on a uni budget, but also want to be able to have a decent internet connection for gaming and homework.
Anybody have a clue of any decent providers with good plans, preferably naked broadband with up to 12 month contract? Would be a great help!

Mentioning a budget and potential data limit usually helps, otherwise try here

Mentioning a budget and potential data limit usually helps, otherwise try here

haha yeah true. Budget roughly up to about $80-90 a month, and as high a data limit as i can get (preferably 150GB+)

and thanks!

haha yeah true. Budget roughly up to about $80-90 a month, and as high a data limit as i can get (preferably 150GB+)

and thanks!

At that price Internode is probably the best option....... assuming iiNet doesn't screw them up the same way they did with Adam Internet. Pretty sure I'm paying about $100 a month for 400GB Naked ADSL ($90 for the plan + $10 for a "Power Pack" which gives you unlimited uploads, static IP, etc). They've got plenty of quota free inclusions like streaming radio and gaming servers, and Netflix is unmetered. Pretty sure they've got a 200-250GB plan too that's a bit cheaper, and contracts are optional.

At that price Internode is probably the best option....... assuming iiNet doesn't screw them up the same way they did with Adam Internet. Pretty sure I'm paying about $100 a month for 400GB Naked ADSL ($90 for the plan + $10 for a "Power Pack" which gives you unlimited uploads, static IP, etc). They've got plenty of quota free inclusions like streaming radio and gaming servers, and Netflix is unmetered. Pretty sure they've got a 200-250GB plan too that's a bit cheaper, and contracts are optional.

Isn’t TPG buying or brought IINET?

So my new apartment building is all ready hooked up to a local company because it doesn't get covered by most ISP's. So im stuck with a Nuskope ? Anybody heard/know if they're good?

So my new apartment building is all ready hooked up to a local company because it doesn't get covered by most ISP's. So im stuck with a Nuskope ? Anybody heard/know if they're good?
A mate at work uses them, although he's got a dedicated wireless link because his area is basically classed as rural. From what I've heard he's been very happy with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back