News Adelaide Oval Redevelopment - Thunderbirds Are Go

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Stadium deals - what, how, when - why we need a new one and the SA footy paradigm shift happenin

80.37% yes vote. 12,539 votes counted

Are you inside the ballot box??!?! :eek:

Re: Stadium deals - what, how, when - why we need a new one and the SA footy paradigm shift happenin

Shocking decision for our state... State Bank fiasco all over again. Tax payers will be paying for this for a long time. :mad:

Looks like all them Crows supporters weren't out to vote against Port :p

Great news, see you at Adelaide Oval... 2014 or 2015, probably the latter :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A historic night. This goes against all polling & general feeling by people close to the project leading up to tonight. I retract all my criticisms of the dinosaurs

Loving the posts that people started before the news started filtering through

Shocking decision for our state... State Bank fiasco all over again. Tax payers will be paying for this for a long time. :mad:

Will you stop spreading this tripe. When your state is currently building a 1.5b desal plant, 2b hospital & 1b south road upgrade, 500m is chicken feed. Honestly.

whinge about the merits of a 1 way freeway,

I would love to know the merits of a one way freeway! I for one will whinge about that, as the bastard is always going the wrong fricken way!! :thumbsdown:

Are you inside the ballot box??!?! :eek:

Nah listening to the ABC. They have been advertising all last week that they would cover this all through today. They had the returning officer miked up.

just-do-it.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back