hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I'll say it til im blue in the face, we lost our best defender and we replaced him with a hack from Western Sydney who is a waste of a visa spot.

Tonight we largely dominated the game but shipped 4 goals, Boogs would've prevented 3 IMO.

Bacon8

Cancelled
May 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sunderland, Penguins, Strikers
I'll say it til im blue in the face, we lost our best defender and we replaced him with a hack from Western Sydney who is a waste of a visa spot.

Tonight we largely dominated the game but shipped 4 goals, Boogs would've prevented 3 IMO.
Having our captain and national squad keeper would be handy too.

Some of Sorensen's saves were worth his wage. (Hall hasn't been bad, he's just not Eugene).

Best to wait to judge La Rocca until he's fit.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Im judging him on his output at WSW. He isn't going to add much. Agree with Eugene, its the leadership we miss most. Our defence is utterly devoid of it.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Its funny, im worried but I would be moreso if we didn't create a million chances like we ate.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Had a chat to Mate and Eli tonight, the latter is 3 weeks away at best, the former is right annoyed with what he has served up so far. Both were recruited with the belief Josep would be coaching......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Woeful performance so far.

0 - 2 to Victory.
Actually we've been pretty good for 90% of it so far.

As for the walkout, its a protest against 'anti football' journalism. Pretty pathetic if you ask me

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
True but at the same time its why this sport will never fully take off here. All the absolute diehards have massive chips on their shoulders thinking that everyone picks on them.

Just let it go IMO.

Alex99

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 9, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
True but at the same time its why this sport will never fully take off here. All the absolute diehards have massive chips on their shoulders thinking that everyone picks on them.

Just let it go IMO.

Oh for sure.

The die hard 'soccer' fans continue to perpetuate the nonsense. If they just followed the sport without the need to act like campaigners, the administration could start to weed out that 1% who find a way of spoiling it.

Once again, the minority wreak a growing brand and exciting product the A League have built.

Alex99

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 9, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
If you don't act like a ******* knob jockey, you won't need an appeal Robby Slater

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
If you don't act like a ******* knob jockey, you won't need an appeal Robby Slater
He's kinda right though, I know of a few Reds fans who got banned for looking like the people they wanted to ban

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Get Mells off now, he's not up to it

Alex99

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 9, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
He's kinda right though, I know of a few Reds fans who got banned for looking like the people they wanted to ban

What did they do?

If they legitimately did nothing wrong and its based on race or hooliganism - it's the entire sysytem that should be looked at as the sysytem is fundamentally broken.

Who banned them, FFA or Adelaide United.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back