Adelaide United 2016/17 season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

we were probably tired from tuesday. watched the game on mute as i can't listen to ned zelic. doesn't matter if he is talking sense or not, the way he says it shits me. I like his passion though, but it still shits me.

i served jeronimo at work a few times and he is a ripper, always had time to talk and shook my hand when he left. no grudges at all with him scoring, wish he was still here, even though he was only getting game time off the bench.

So we were back on the winners list today ?? And Cassio has gone, good thing IMO. Unfortunately he is past it and was on good money, sad that a club legend has gone but we needed to move on.

What's the deal with Cassio? Something doesn't sound right with all that
Gombau has shown to be ruthless and not very sentimental with players. As much as I love Cassio, he is done and he needed to see that.

Shame as we may lose him to the club now but its mostly of his own doing.

Gombau has shown to be ruthless and not very sentimental with players. As much as I love Cassio, he is done and he needed to see that.

Shame as we may lose him to the club now but its mostly of his own doing.

It was lovely how he didn't congratulate his teammates on the FFA Cup win. Most likely the final straw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nope not good enough

squad depth was tested with so many players out injured/suspended/national duty, but they should have buried Wellington in the first half

credit to them for making the most of their chances

Come the business end we must be killing those games off in the first half. That said I would be more worried if we weren't creating the chances. Keep the faith people.

Have we done a Wanderers - focused on a secondary competition at the expense of the main league...
IMO no....... we are killing most of the games we play we just can't finish. We will win the comp.......... mark my words. Our best is far too good for anyone else.

I heard another press conference grab today of Josep talking on the radio. I'm give credit to the guy because he has a crack but I just can't understand what he is saying to well. It wouldn't offend I would think to have his pressers interpreted. Then he could get out the right words in his common tongue and be more expressive and descriptive. This is a National code after all. I just don't see why this shouldn't happen?

3 - 0 after 30 minutes.

Looks like Newcastle stayed on the mid season break.
Wow, I just flicked it on and have missed all 3. Have to wait for half time highlights. You'd think they'd just shut the game down now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back