The Adelaide United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

wonder what the view will be like?
Not very good. It's situated in front of the stands. I remember the first Adelaide United game at the old AO (vs Sydney FC) and I sat by the fence and it was horrible. I struggled to see the other end of the pitch. The higher you are at AO, the better!

Not very good. It's situated in front of the stands. I remember the first Adelaide United game at the old AO (vs Sydney FC) and I sat by the fence and it was horrible. I struggled to see the other end of the pitch. The higher you are at AO, the better!
so which seats or ticketsdo you rec?

Apparently, as of this morning, 7.5k tickets have been sold for the Malaga game! Not looking good. Realistic target: 15k. Would have loved 20-30k but lets be honest here, any Spanish team other than Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona would struggle to get a big crowd.

Apparently, as of this morning, 7.5k tickets have been sold for the Malaga game! Not looking good. Realistic target: 15k. Would have loved 20-30k but lets be honest here, any Spanish team other than Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona would struggle to get a big crowd.

A little disappointing but hardly surprising, would have to be a pretty big team from any league to get 30k plus. The MV game on the other hand is going to be huuuge, cannot wait for that one. Also Football (soccer), at the AO was appalling the last few times it's been there so hopefully it can improve.

Has been rumoured for weeks. Shows you our attacking ability that we are able to unfortunately let a guy like him go. A crowd and player favourite and he will be missed if its indeed true.

What this does mean however is that there is a visa spot opened up........

Has been rumoured for weeks. Shows you our attacking ability that we are able to unfortunately let a guy like him go. A crowd and player favourite and he will be missed if its indeed true.

What this does mean however is that there is a visa spot opened up........

Jeronimo's final AU game will be against Malaga!
Lets give him a good send off! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spanish guy coming in apparently, attacking mid/striker so are the rumours. Forlan would command slightly more than Jero haha

He will be, as good as Jero was, Flecha and Cirio are better and im more than happy for Josep to give Mabil and the young guys more game time. Xavi out of contract and rumoured to be on the move.......

We can dream haha. But this has been going for months, we have a replacement coming and it wouldn't surprise me if it gets announced soon after the Malaga game.

He will be, as good as Jero was, Flecha and Cirio are better and im more than happy for Josep to give Mabil and the young guys more game time. Xavi out of contract and rumoured to be on the move.......

We can dream haha. But this has been going for months, we have a replacement coming and it wouldn't surprise me if it gets announced soon after the Malaga game.
Have we signed Esposito been signed yet? Think he would fit in the squad well. Also he's a local boy, so will fit in with the direction the club is heading!

Esposito hasnt signed yet, I think he will do so but the club dont seem as keen as they once were. We haven't seen the last of our signings yet.

did anyone see the goal highlights of the Australia vs Chile U20's match?

2 goals to Mabil, plus he hit the post which was then tapped in for the Aussies 5th goal of the match. Loved his intensity last season, looks likely to explode right now.

Thought the same thing. This kid could be absolutely anything and we have the right guy coaching him here.

They've opened up level 5 at AO for next Friday, PAX was about 8500 a couple days ago so maybe we are selling more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back