Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Pressure on crows in some ways ...they need to win and win next week to get maybe get a home final ....?Or else they will get smashed by either North, Richmond or dogs .....

On the g or Etihad crows will get hammered by 7 goals against any of these sides in a final away

West coast ...motivation maybe....we can steal top spot of freo lose next week ......but reality is second seems to be where will finish ......

Crows need this more than west coast ......yes west coast will want to win by all means

The heat will be on early but I think west coast can dominate the midfield battle .....danger will wrack up huge numbers and that's not what will win crows the game ....it's how effect their forwards are .....

West coast will score ...should be a cracker ...who wins

....draw .....lol I seriously think it's that close ....

Pressure on crows in some ways ...they need to win and win next week to get maybe get a home final ....?Or else they will get smashed by either North, Richmond or dogs .....

On the g or Etihad crows will get hammered by 7 goals against any of these sides in a final away

West coast ...motivation maybe....we can steal top spot of freo lose next week ......but reality is second seems to be where will finish ......

Crows need this more than west coast ......yes west coast will want to win by all means

The heat will be on early but I think west coast can dominate the midfield battle .....danger will wrack up huge numbers and that's not what will win crows the game ....it's how effect their forwards are .....

Post .... needs more .....

Pressure on crows in some ways ...they need to win and win next week to get maybe get a home final ....?Or else they will get smashed by either North, Richmond or dogs ..... On the g or Etihad crows will get hammered by 7 goals against any of these sides in a final away <snip>

I wouldn't ever be so sure of what will happen in a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be confident against North and Richmond in a final.

To be honest all this talk in regard to being a big game for us is nonsense, we finish second when we beat Saints next week so this game isn't really huge for us, in fact it's the first time I've felt like we have nothing riding on a game as I'm happy we pretty much have top 2 secured so who cares.
Just no injuries is all I want.

Ricuitto is special comments .........*...every free kick scrutinised and replayed when roo speaks

I hate the fact we don't have WA REP ON THE fox footy network ...why?

Roos bias is a joke ...sorry

Good to get a couple of early ones, but Adelaide have to improve their entries.

Ricuitto is special comments .........*...every free kick scrutinised and replayed when roo speaks

I hate the fact we don't have WA REP ON THE fox footy network ...why?

Roos bias is a joke ...sorry
Roo may as well sit with the crows cheer squad, good thing I have the TV on mute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back