Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I find this very strange.
Top spot means you play Sydney in WA, who you destroyed a few weeks ago. So straight through to week 3 after a week off.

Second spot sees you play the Hawks in WA, a 50/50 proposition. Lose that then you play in week 2.
We're going to have to play hawthorn at some point in the finals, and i'd rather do it with a second chance

Wrong team mate, we've won all but 3 of our away games this year. Pity the tigers can't play every game away, they might actually finish top 4 for the first time in decades hey?
Try your best to keep Richmond out of an Adelaide vs West Coast Gameday thread.

And I'm not the one gloating about an irrelevant statistic that will count for absolutely nothing in September. Good luck beating Hawthorn on the G if you can't beat them at Subi when they hardly got out of second gear :$

Didn't know mate was an insult, mate. We could rest all the guys who need a rest next week and still win easily. Only interstate team to come within 50 points of west coast at subi this year is hawthorn.
It's offensive because 1) I'm female, and 2) I'm not your mate.

Don't pick fights with people who aren't trying to start s**t with you.

On a side note, WC will likely win next week regardless. Would have been a nice safety net to get the win today so next week didn't matter.

We're going to have to play hawthorn at some point in the finals, and i'd rather do it with a second chance
Fair enough. I would have thought you would have preferred to play Sydney and have a better shot at a week off. That weeks break can usually make the difference in prelims going by recent history.

And I'm not the one gloating about an irrelevant statistic that will count for absolutely nothing in September. Good luck beating Hawthorn on the G if you can't beat them at Subi when they hardly got out of second gear :$

ahh I couldn't quite work it out, but you were trolling....

On a side note, WC will likely win next week regardless. Would have been a nice safety net to get the win today so next week didn't matter.
God this board is nothing short of ridiculous today. On a side note, how is he to know whether you are a woman or not?

Wow crows just too good. Always thought big forwards might rip us apart some time... today was the day. Not helped by our mids who turned it over and fumbled all day. Our forwards were bad and delivery to them didnt help the matter.

Better now than in 2 weeks time. Learn from this and move on. 2nd spot aint so bad...

Wow.... because your female?? It wasnt a shovanisticly directed comment, he called you mate which is a commonly used word in todays contemporary and past Australia. Great game by the crows, no complaining from me and it looks like they got there mojo back =).#smokey!

And suddenly Adelaide looking like hosting a home EF

God this board is nothing short of ridiculous today. On a side note, how is he to know whether you are a woman or not?
Assuming by the female logo that's default because I don't have an avatar. Regardless, I didn't take offence until he purposely called me 'mate' after I called him on it the first time.

Despite all the bickering, my opinion on WC needing to win next week still stands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming by the female logo that's default because I don't have an avatar. Regardless, I didn't take offence until he purposely called me 'mate' after I called him on it the first time.

Despite all the bickering, my opinion on WC needing to win next week still stands.
Agreed! Looking forward to le hawks v eagles in the future again aswell =)

gotta beat the saints to get 2nd. Unlikely you lose that one, but never assume.
Also, when you weigh up what the difference between 2nd and 4th might be.
Finish 2nd, you have the hawks (at home yes, but they've already shown they can win there). Finish 4th, you play Freo. May not technically be a home game but its still a dual chance and i'd take my chance with Freo in a final over the Hawks right now. Simpson may consider a Lyon-esque move next week and rest most of your senior team against the Saints.

Win or lose for the crows next week means little if the tigers beat North. They will stay 7th and play the dogs
If North beat Richmond, they slip to 7th, Crows win = 6th and a home final and on current form, they take the tigers apart. Lose to Geelong and the come to Melbourne to play the Dogs in what will be an awesome final.
There is no advantage whatsoever from where we are to play Freo in a QF.

It's not an irrelevant statistics, you said it as if west coast were as hopeless away as the tigers are at home. We may not need to play them at the G considering we'll be playing them again at subi in the QF. Hardly got out of 2nd gear? Mate it took them 4 quarters to catch the lead, and most of their leaders stepping up. We didn't have naitanui, sinclair or mcgovern for the 2nd half, it will be a different game all together come week 1 of the finals. Hopefully your guys can make it through one final this year, we might see you in week 2

Don't know what being female has to do with it mate, but if you want to get offended thats up to you. Where did I pick a fight? Oh sure, it would have, but like I said we haven't lost to an interstate team all year at subi, besides the hawks, we could rest Naitanui, Kennedy and Gov and still bank an easy win.

It's not an irrelevant statistics, you said it as if west coast were as hopeless away as the tigers are at home. We may not need to play them at the G considering we'll be playing them again at subi in the QF. Hardly got out of 2nd gear? Mate it took them 4 quarters to catch the lead, and most of their leaders stepping up. We didn't have naitanui, sinclair or mcgovern for the 2nd half, it will be a different game all together come week 1 of the finals. Hopefully your guys can make it through one final this year, we might see you in week 2
I never brought up Richmond but fair points.

Don't know what being female has to do with it mate, but if you want to get offended thats up to you. Where did I pick a fight? Oh sure, it would have, but like I said we haven't lost to an interstate team all year at subi, besides the hawks, we could rest Naitanui, Kennedy and Gov and still bank an easy win.
The complete ignorance in your post is palpable.

We'll see next week when team selection is made and how confident the selectors are.

The complete ignorance in your post is palpable.

We'll see next week when team selection is made and how confident the selectors are.
The stupidity in yours is incredible. Nobody knows, or cares that you're a woman, what do you want special treatment or something? Still waiting to hear how calling a female mate is offensive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back