Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

you know for us the result didnt matter so big deal becasue we have 2nd spot.
teams have off games just ask the Hawks who lost to Port last week.
but the best part about all this is seeing all you bitter Tiger supporter sook because you so despretly wanted us to get over the line today. Now you wont get a home final.
haha its all on your shitty mob buddy because you know who gets the last laugh in the end.
This is how its likely to go down for the Tigers when you lose to Kangas next week.

Freo
Westcoast
Hawks
Sydney
Bulldogs
Crows
Richmond
Kangas

Crows beat Geelong next week guess what.
Richmond are in an away final to face guess who, the Crows.

hahaha and you know whos going to be waiting ready to pounce on your fall
I'll be around to let you know first hand, make no mistake.

hahahahaha wow

Crows roll you and you are tearing up over the Tiges. It's nice living in your head rent free buddy, so spacious we could build another training facility in here :cool:

It's offensive because 1) I'm female, and 2) I'm not your mate.

Don't pick fights with people who aren't trying to start s**t with you.

On a side note, WC will likely win next week regardless. Would have been a nice safety net to get the win today so next week didn't matter.
LOL that's quite possibly the lowest bar set for sexism ever.

Mate = sexism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The call was because the ball wasnt being held in so he must release it. Its why they say "the perfect tackle" when they get hold of the free arm.
There was no possible way he could attempt to dispose. He was wrapped up with no prior opportunity and immediately dumped to the ground so there was never an option or even possibility of attempting a handball or kick. It's an absolute rubbish interpretation if that's considered a free kick.

It was fine. If anything we got the rough end of the stick.

Lol

Yup crows are favourites for the flag ........pay out any bets on the crows for the flag ...hand the cup over now

Keep believing champ ...You're 7th on the table ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with this forum is that people look too deep into individual results, it's like so many have just started following this game yesterday and can't read the long term picture.

Now I have no idea what the eagles will do in September but today's loss means absolutely nothing for them, they will secure top 2 next week and then the real stuff starts

You reckon that they way they are playing at the moment won't stand up?

You won't get within five goals of anyone on the road in the finals ......if you do t service a home final which your relying on North beating Richmond Then you'll go out week 1.

You,played one good qtr today ....

The problem with this forum is that people look too deep into individual results, it's like so many have just started following this game yesterday and can't read the long term picture.

Now I have no idea what the eagles will do in September but today's loss means absolutely nothing for them, they will secure top 2 next week and then the real stuff starts

Correct and crows will more than likely go on the road in week 1 of the finals and get belted ....

Lol

Yup crows are favourites for the flag ........pay out any bets on the crows for the flag ...hand the cup over now

Keep believing champ ...You're 7th on the table ....
Who said I thought we'd win the flag from here? Winning one final would be a good effort for me. I really couldn't care less what the Eagles do. The hawks will win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back