Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

You won't get within five goals of anyone on the road in the finals ......if you do t service a home final which your relying on North beating Richmond Then you'll go out week 1.

You,played one good qtr today ....

Hmm...we played one good quarter today, and yet outscored your team in the remainder of the game.

There was no possible way he could attempt to dispose. He was wrapped up with no prior opportunity and immediately dumped to the ground so there was never an option or even possibility of attempting a handball or kick. It's an absolute rubbish interpretation if that's considered a free kick.

The prior is the fact the ball is not being held in the tackle that giving the player the chance to dispose of the football. If the ball was held in it would have been a ball up.

It's been a rule for as long as I can remember (last weekend) and I'm pretty sure it would have gone your teams way once or twice before...

You won't get within five goals of anyone on the road in the finals ......if you do t service a home final which your relying on North beating Richmond Then you'll go out week 1.

Well, we havve a winner for idiot post - one good quarter. Obviously didn't see the third either.

What we have achieved since losing our coach (which was unprecedented in the history of the AFL) is nothing short of amazing. Bitter, obviously.

One eyed idiots really piss me off.

Mate, noones saying the crows are favourites for the flag. Just enjoying finding some good form at the end of a rough year.

Have a listen to the commentators like Hudson and roo say they are now in contention ...and a few Here too

Well, we havve a winner for idiot post - one good quarter. Obviously didn't see the third either.

What we have achieved since losing our coach (which was unprecedented in the history of the AFL) is nothing short of amazing. Bitter, obviously.

One eyed idiots really piss me off.

One eyed ...like Ricuitto

matt-priddis.png

Despite the Eagles best efforts to duck their heads and throw the ball at every opportunity, lead with the head by Matthew 'Soulglo' Priddis, the Eagles went down 19.12 126 to 10.9 69.

Weren't you the guy in the other thread discussing the dangers of letting stress get to you?

I hope this is a release for you at least, but the kind of steam coming from your keyboard today doesn't give the impression you're heeding your own advice.

west coast by 42 points, Gaff to kick 3 and rack up 35 odd disposals, Mcgovern to return with a blinder.
Excellent Prediction. Loved that 1st Quarter. Shows what happens when West Coast had 1 tall in their back 6. Jenkins, Walker and Betts tore it up for the crows imagine what the hawks will do if the Eagles serve another effort like that. Thanks for the McClelland trophy.... Oh and 1 last thing, Matt Priddis... 3 votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was no possible way he could attempt to dispose. He was wrapped up with no prior opportunity and immediately dumped to the ground so there was never an option or even possibility of attempting a handball or kick. It's an absolute rubbish interpretation if that's considered a free kick.
The HTB role was really harshly judged today. Ray was in fine form and the Eagles got the worst of it. The one that Sloane goaled from was ridiculous. We nailed dome hard tackles and were rewarded unjustly on several occasions but they were consistent. Ray is a narcissist.

I missed the first qtr so I don't know what he was like then, but he's normally one of the best commentators around at doing his own team imo.

He usually gets genuinely excited for any team playing good hard footy, whether it's against the Crows or not.
Finally! I was really surprised to hear those comments about Roo, he usually goes out of his way to give more praise to the side we are playing, regardless of the score. It's not like the Eagles deserved any praise in that 1st quarter! Some Crows supporters think he's too unbiased, and then some neutrals think he's too biased, guess he can't win...

Excellent Prediction. Loved that 1st Quarter. Shows what happens when West Coast had 1 tall in their back 6. Jenkins, Walker and Betts tore it up for the crows imagine what the hawks will do if the Eagles serve another effort like that. Thanks for the McClelland trophy.... Oh and 1 last thing, Matt Priddis... 3 votes.
I've been told I give pinpoint accurate predictions before.
Seriously though, It was the first time I've been sure of a win since the Gold Coast game, and we all know what happened there. I'm going to fill myself with doubt before every game, we seem to do better that way.
Cherish that Mclelland, at least you Freo supporters can claim you've won something of value now.

matt-priddis.png

Despite the Eagles best efforts to duck their heads and throw the ball at every opportunity, lead with the head by Matthew 'Soulglo' Priddis, the Eagles went down 19.12 126 to 10.9 69.

I always find it funny when someone calls out another team for doing something that their team did just as much.

I always find it funny when someone calls out another team for doing something that their team did just as much.
Go check out some posts from that hardhat bloke then. You'll die laughing.

Well done Crows, thoroughly dismantled us today. Your ball movement and attack on the footy was really impressive to watch.
For the Eagles, I don't know what to make of that performance. I hope it's a matter of knowing that the result has little bearing on our ladder position. But even when we did have a crack, we were thoroughly outplayed.
Enjoy Crows fans! Flying home with a wet sail at the right time of year and could pinch a home final. 1998 again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back