Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Well done Crows, thoroughly dismantled us today. Your ball movement and attack on the footy was really impressive to watch.
For the Eagles, I don't know what to make of that performance. I hope it's a matter of knowing that the result has little bearing on our ladder position. But even when we did have a crack, we were thoroughly outplayed.
Enjoy Crows fans! Flying home with a wet sail at the right time of year and could pinch a home final. 1998 again?

Probably all that result will be for the Eagles is a good reality check.

In the end of the day, you'd rather us thoroughly outplaying you during round 22 then having Hawks/Freo do it sometime during finals.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
I've been told I give pinpoint accurate predictions before.Seriously though, It was the first time I've been sure of a win since the Gold Coast game, and we all know what happened there. I'm going to fill myself with doubt before every game, we seem to do better that way. Cherish that Mclelland, at least you Freo supporters can claim you've won something of value now.
I am still shocked your mob won so easily last week with 6 mids in your back 6. I knew the crows were capable of doing that. Once the crows mids got on top your mob were done. Just beat the saints next week and your mob will be fine. I will savour the McClelland trophy

J_Moore

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Ricciuto is a pretty decent special comments man, aside for his completely-unsuitable-for-broadcast voice. It sounds like he's permanently on the edge of a breakdown.

Wouldn't say he's overly biased, though. Even manages to get gee'd up about Port.

The commentary team for this match was good. Huddo ( :thumbsu: ), & no Dwayne ( :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: ), who seems to get 2/3rds of the crows games I see. Roo's ok. Ben Dixon is better than Hall/Mooney. Who was the other one in the box?

Last edited:

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
You won't get within five goals of anyone on the road in the finals ......if you do t service a home final which your relying on North beating Richmond Then you'll go out week 1.

You,played one good qtr today ....

Crows played 1 good quarter and were up by 50 points. So, by that reasoning, the Eagles must really suck if the Crows played 3 s**t quarters and still outscored the Eagles by 7 points in those quarters!

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Gee I reckon that's a really stark example of how inappropriate it is to have club officials (or player managers) commentating on games.

Walker is in real trouble for that hit. But of course, no mention of it whatsoever while Roo the Power Broker is in the box...

LOL!
In real trouble?

Should've been a free to Walker for sliding below the knees.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I'm taking the bait.
Because crows have no soul and are a franchise.
Plus they are very very rarely better than us. For the 1st time in almost 10 years they look half decent compared to us in the last 2 weeks.
However things change and after the crows get knocked out week 1 and we get those players we want in the trade, get a midfield and have an actual pre season unlike this year, once again the Cats will look the better proposition.
The culture is FAR better at Catland.

No soul?
What was that you put up Friday night?

That was the most pathetic insipid performance ive ever seen from a team with their season on the line.

They know the list is about to get blown up.
Would be a huge mistake for Danger to head there.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
If this game was a domain the margin would be the same but the other way .....

Crows ...downhill skiers of the highest order ...who have they beaten on the road this year

Dead set get McGovern off ....rest up .....well take our second on the table

Crows won't beat Geelong at skilled ....
Your tears are delicious.
b57ff78210fd5626f23dd81f1037b4eb.gif

Hardhat = Scott Tenorman

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Yeh I did.....26 hours ago...when I posted that...after 2 or 3 people already replied and said that.
Why even reply to things on page 9? When its page 36. Lmao.
You're a day late, going through the thread and replying to many now irrelevant things is pointless.

Why even say something that's clearly wrong?
I can do what I like, its a public forum. Really I just came here to enjoy hardhats tears. This was recommended to me.

Oct 3, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I can do what I like, its a public forum. Really I just came here to enjoy hardhats tears. This was recommended to me.
Because at the time I though Richmond would have been 6th and Adelaide 7th at worst. If you even looked a few posts ahead, you could have seen someone had already responded.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006

Speaking of, have you already thought of a new username from October onwards this year?

o_O

Back