Admin (Now with new and improved poll)

Who should admin next season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I can promise Heaven and Earth but it will only be words.

What does humility mean to me?

It means kicking boncer's arse when he is being lazy setting up the rules.

It means telling Mobbs to hop to it when the sim needed upgrading.

It means posting frankly about the integrity of the people simming the game.

It means pointing out where captains are failing in their duties.

Did any of this win me any friends? Not a chance in hell.

It got things done though, for the good of the league not for my own benefit.

That's what humility means to me.

Boo, Hisss, I'd prefer someone who:

Kicks boncer's arse when he is being lazy setting up the rules.

Tells Mobbs to hop to it when the sim needed upgrading.

Posts frankly about the integrity of the people simming the game.

Points out where captains are failing in their duties.

I'm not sure about okey and the filth wizard, they've done great media threads but does that mean they'll be good leaders.

I hope Eth applies, he shows most of boncers good traits and isn't as much of an arsehole.

I'm not sure about okey and the filth wizard, they've done great media threads but does that mean they'll be good leaders.

I hope Eth applies, he shows most of boncers good traits and isn't as much of an arsehole.
Thanks for the vote ;)

Thanks for the vote ;)

My influence, so far, is irrefutable.

Wait to people hear the story I planted in Okeydoke Media that is actually about Okey being responsible for the missing Malaysian airlines flight MH370. It's really awesome. I actually link it all the way back to the Lindbergh baby and make vague references to Okey potentially being a boy from Brazil.

My influence, so far, is irrefutable.

Wait to people hear the story I planted in Okeydoke Media that is actually about Okey being responsible for the missing Malaysian airlines flight MH370. It's really awesome. I actually link it all the way back to the Lindbergh baby and make vague references to Okey potentially being a boy from Brazil.
I am not paying you enough:thumbsu:

Seasons in the league should probably also be taken into account. TFW is great and all, but you have to look that only 2 seasons in the league is something that's going against him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, you question whether two guys that have applied, both captains at their current teams, may possess good leadership skills but you spruik your own captain that hasn't knowingly applied?

Also, you think I've done good media threads? :hearts:

2hxu1kl.jpg

The Jet as he currently resides down at Alberton Oval & The Jet in his (possible) future role with boncer to his left

Seasons in the league should probably also be taken into account. TFW is great and all, but you have to look that only 2 seasons in the league is something that's going against him.

I've made my point on that I think. You ain't wrong but it ain't entirely right.

I wasn't born at the end of S15.

By the way boncer34, did Logger apply for said position in a private submission? I just wonder if a simmer can do both jobs or would it just be too difficult?
If it's a private submission, first of all, why would he tell you, second of all, why would he declare that publicly?

If it's a private submission, first of all, why would he tell you, second of all, why would he declare that publicly?

Just curious. Both Logger and Eth would be fine choices.

But mainly I just like to bring in another contender for the available spot to 'deflect' from the top 2 choices in the above poll :)

2hxu1kl.jpg

The Jet as he currently resides down at Alberton Oval & The Jet in his (possible) future role with boncer to his left
WTF? You want to leave your debauchery ways at the 'Rats to become an ironed pantsed w***er? That better be a thumbs up to rigging the sim so the 'Rats win :mad:

Back