Ads on are bottom killing this website!

Remove this Banner Ad

+1 for adblockplus.

The type of person who isn't already using that is usually the type of person still using Internet Explorer. So if you fit that description I'd seriously suggest you consider downloading Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to browse the internet from now on. Just remember to download adblockplus for which ever browser you are using.

.±1 for Asian wives :cool:

Those ads don't get past adblock, but now there's one appearing in the background.

Quite annoying, ruins the look.

It just changed today for me so that now I do get ads on the sides of the page. They're unobtrusive so I don't mind them. It's pop ups and the annoying ones that scroll over content that annoy me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hungry Jacks is way better than Maccas!
Double whopper with cheese...........mmmmmmmmm I'm hungry!
Damn you Bumps! :p

Sorry :D

(Don't really eat Maccas either apart from the occasional McNuggett thingies. Not a hamburger person so those kind of places are of little interest to me... not that anyone cares about my dietary habits :oops:)

Sorry :D

(Don't really eat Maccas either apart from the occasional McNuggett thingies. Not a hamburger person so those kind of places are of little interest to me... not that anyone cares about my dietary habits :oops:)

I care :hearts:

What can I use for the iPad? It's borderline unusable with the new floating adds.
I seem to be pushing tapatalk lately, but it is handy on non PC devices.

Tapatalk. Is that the one that collects all your IDs, passwords and posts ready to on-sell to whoever offers a few billion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back