Ads on the mobile site

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you get rid of the sportsbet one at the bottom which prevents the desktop view option being selected ?
There should be a big enough margin at the bottom to allow for it. I will check it out.

Jim Boy is indisposed so I will mess around with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol right in the middle of your post is an ad inviting me to meet Katy Perry. Not as funny as the ami erection in duritz' post on the bay but.

Have you been googling dogs? Might be targeted?

These banner ads that scroll at a different rate to the page are s**t. I hit it this morning with the phone held to my side and my poor mrs was woken by the ice ad as i was walking to the door.

Theres ads - and there is intrusive - im going to log out of bigfooty on the mobile and just use it at home on the computer

These banner ads that scroll at a different rate to the page are s**t. I hit it this morning with the phone held to my side and my poor mrs was woken by the ice ad as i was walking to the door.

Theres ads - and there is intrusive - im going to log out of bigfooty on the mobile and just use it at home on the computer
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades

These banner ads that scroll at a different rate to the page
Which are these? What sort of phone do you have? Browser?

There are fixed ads that you can hit the X on to remove. If your phone is older or overworked things might lag.

Which are these? What sort of phone do you have? Browser?

There are fixed ads that you can hit the X on to remove. If your phone is older or overworked things might lag.
iphone6+ safari

phone is lightning quick ads are all over the screen - the x is hard to hit with big fingers and as often as not i open it - i start that ice ad 20 times a day - why does the ad have to scroll with the browser - arent banner ads enough?

iphone6+ safari

phone is lightning quick ads are all over the screen - the x is hard to hit with big fingers and as often as not i open it - i start that ice ad 20 times a day - why does the ad have to scroll with the browser - arent banner ads enough?
They are banner ads. This is the way mobile advertising has been done for years. We've avoided it up until now but that is what the advertisers want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back