FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing comes close to McDonalds's Amore ad, that is by an absolute country mile the worst f****** TV ad I have ever seen, extremely annoying and just plain cringeworthy.

The worst thing about Foxtel is that when they play Ads it's the same 5 or 6 ads every single commercial break (e.g. McDonalds, AAMI, Australia: Life on the Edge, Insurance Line, Citibank)

I swear the guy on the Citibank credit card ads is related to Tony Abbott.

The worst thing about Foxtel is that when they play Ads it's the same 5 or 6 ads every single commercial break (e.g. McDonalds, AAMI, Australia: Life on the Edge, Insurance Line, Citibank)

I swear the guy on the Citibank credit card ads is related to Tony Abbott.
AD AD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any of the 'Rivers' ads with the guy with the extremely dull mono-tone voice..... isn't an ad supposed to convince us to buy the product? Cos that guy sure isn't selling much.....

Also, never got why they say that there will be lots in stock or none.

How about only three or four left in stock, where does that rank?

seriously these MGA ads are so so bad. I cant believe someone final approved them.... seriously watch this and tell me it aint the worst ad ever. It is getting played to death in my area

Last edited:
That la la la la la la la MAXX ad is another abomination in the Maccas Amore class.

Yeah, I'm convinced Maccas now write their own ads.

DDB wouldn't be making the latest batch of stinkers by choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen the "mantherapy.com" website ads?

It is sprouting itself as a website where it talks about serious stuff, like depression, yet the bloke in it acts like a cartoon character and doesn't act seriously enough.

It is sprouting itself as a website where it talks about serious stuff, like depression, yet the bloke in it acts like a cartoon character and doesn't act seriously enough.

Yeah that ad is silly. You think he's taking the piss but it turns out to be serious

'Man The Rapy' is a blatant Tobias Funke ripoff as well.

One of the ford ads with the voice over reading out comments from writers

"Blah blah smiley face"

What a stupid ******* ad. And what sort of serious motor vehicle writer would use a smiley face in their review ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back