FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coles you have done it again. Its like their goal was to make an ad more annoying that down down crap.
Tell me about it, "tell me something good" makes me want to put my foot through the screen :thumbsdown:.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I hate the Ultra-tune ad where the cop sees the car rocking because the girl can't release the handbrake.

What annoys me most (other than the fact she isn't even pressing the release button) is the chick can't even stay in consistent character. One minute she's acting all helpless and needy but then when she gets on her phone at the end she rolls her eyes like a stuck-up bitch with attitude.

I get the impression the actress loves herself irl and couldn't help but default to that setting.

Is that the one with the cop played by the guy from A Country Practice? If so I agree it's a s**t ad.

Doesn't annoy me, but every time the Flight Centre ad for "The China Southern Airways sale" comes on, I hear it as "Vagina Southern..."
Sounds like something Tasmania would call themselves

The ads for Blue Cross Retirement Homes (or nursing homes, or whatever) are annoying me.

"What we do for your loved ones can't be put into words. We call it 'enriching lives'"

Umm ... you just put it into words, buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
The World Cup ads aren't too awful this year. I'm sure in 2-3 weeks I'll be dying at the millionth repeat of them, but for now they aren't too irritating.

In 2010, that Qantas ad for the new airbus A380(?) was driving me insane, more recurring than the vuvuzelas.

New Hungry Jacks ad really shits me for some reason, guy is reversing into a spot, loud crunch noise and looks back in horror but lol dw it's just his missus taking a bite out of the super crunchy new burger.

So funneh.

Two things in particular annoy me about his ad:
1. His expression when he realises it was just the burger makes him look like the dopiest campaigner of all time.
2. When he looks down in horror at the burger and she laughs and goes to take another bite there's clearly no bite taken out of it yet. So where did the crunch noise come from? Where?

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Continued from here and here

Not sure if it's been said, but when watching the delayed game of Essendon vs Collingwood last weekend was about to go crazy after watching about 100 Bendigo Bank ads. F*CK IF YOUR GONNA PUT AN AD SO MANY TIMES AT LEAST HAVE IT MORE INTERESTING THAN DOORMATS THAT SAYS WELCOME.

/rant
My absolute advertisement hatred is for funeral parlor ads, on TV and radio, sign boards anywhere! I hate the ads, I hate the companies, and the pre paid rackett is abominable.
These people DO NOT NEED TO ADVERTISE FULL STOP.
IF YOU PRE PAY YOUR FUNERAL WHAT DO THE PARLORS DO WITH YOUR DOSH, if you live another 20 years, and remember pre paid means you aint dead yet!?
They invest it for their benefit. And they charge so much , that they are robbing everyone anyway by massive profiteering in an industry with no shortage of customers.
I know I experienced one only recently which was beyond 30 grand , can you believe that. Me they set me alight and throw me into the ocean, or the desert , or just the back yard. I hate these thieves.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
The World Cup ads aren't too awful this year. I'm sure in 2-3 weeks I'll be dying at the millionth repeat of them, but for now they aren't too irritating.

Yeah I must have seen the ad for that animated Nike movie nearly 50 times already, yet strangely I'm not hating it just yet.

2. When he looks down in horror at the burger and she laughs and goes to take another bite there's clearly no bite taken out of it yet. So where did the crunch noise come from? Where?

This reminds me of:

Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?

Back