FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

The ads on 7 for the new season of my kitchen rules. Already getting annoying and I don't think it starts until next year

* you just reminded me of how much 7 are gonna flog that s**t during the tennis. The worst is when Bruce craps on about the new season of home and away and there is always deathly silence from Courier.

Would be great if he says looks like crap Bruce.

Re: Ads that piss you off [2]

That stupid Budget advertisement with that dumb slapper in the shower with her husband shaving. ****ing s**t ad.

Anyone notice how much older he is than she is.

He seems like some old guy going through a mid-life crisis and getting himself a French mail-order bride.

Re: Ads that piss you off [2]

The Bupa health ad, the "what would you do if you met a healthier version of yourself" thing.

Gimme a break.

What would I do if I met a healthier version of myself?

I would strangle him to death for making me look bad, and then say "Let's see who lives a longer life now?"

**** you just reminded me of how much 7 are gonna flog that s**t during the tennis. The worst is when Bruce craps on about the new season of home and away and there is always deathly silence from Courier.

Would be great if he says looks like crap Bruce.

Jim has had to stay silent after basically calling Jo Griggs a Bimbo after a promo for Better Homes and Gardens, not realising at the time that this was the same Jo Griggs as the one who was anchoring the tennis from the studio that night.

I hate the ad that comes on during the footy . Can't even think what it is , but it is a car ad, and the man says ... always.... something something ... "right herrrrreeee" I turn the tv down if I am quick enough .That's about the only time I see ads though to be honest, as usually watching ABC or DVD's . Oh , of course , cricket now and tennis in January , will see ads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeep have upped the ante - now Santa owns a Jeep!

I saw that as well.
Horrible.

Soon you'll know it, he'll be checking his list and finding all but 2 Reindeer are available and then flying off.
Should've gone to Specsavers.

Tom Waterhouse vs Jeep vs Specsavers vs Coles vs Woolies.

MAKE IT STOP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back