ADX - Audax Resources

Remove this Banner Ad

Got on on Monday @ 0.1250 (bit unfortunate, but what can you do?). Loving the day-by-day commentary btw.

Got on on Monday @ 0.1250 (bit unfortunate, but what can you do?). Loving the day-by-day commentary btw.

Just dont panic if it drops much further, you havnt made a loss untill you sell.

Give this a few months and i think todays current price will look very cheap.

I'm keeping a close eye on what you say and do. You've proven yourself to be a credible source in my humble opinion, so I'm happy to stick closely to what you say :thumbsu:

Closed at 13c today with huge volume. This share is defying all technicalities. Remarkable. Could see 15c tomorrow, but im at loss because when there are so many people flooding into this company, technicals are out the window.

Bring on the drilling later in the year. Any success in that will see this $1+. Research the grounds they are drilling and put 2 and 2 together.

Funny to think this was at 1.7c less than 2 months ago, even i was slightly concerned when it was that low. I need to trust my instincts more.. not that im complaining with getting on board at 3.5c :p

Good luck James will be a massive profit for you and s1bbald if it does hit the $1 mark. I might get on if it falls in the next few weeks which is a slight possibility.

Is it still a buy at 15c? (which it just ht)

I've been watching ADX for a while, but you're really on top of it James23.

Long term yes 15c is a buy. Short term i'm not sure, might consolidate a few cents max. On top of that, the overall market is risky business at the moment, it is set for a big fall in the coming months, im not yet sure when that will all start up again, im thinking September / October like last year. So yes, 15c is a buy, it is going much higher than that, but short term im not sure.

Long term yes 15c is a buy. Short term i'm not sure, might consolidate a few cents max. On top of that, the overall market is risky business at the moment, it is set for a big fall in the coming months, im not yet sure when that will all start up again, im thinking September / October like last year. So yes, 15c is a buy, it is going much higher than that, but short term im not sure.

Appreciate the response mate.

Very happy with how it's travelling atm. Even with my limited knowledge, I feel good. The decline today due to profit takers, or just apprehension regarding the budget tonight?

Very happy with how it's travelling atm. Even with my limited knowledge, I feel good. The decline today due to profit takers, or just apprehension regarding the budget tonight?

Profit takers. If the market stays steady, it should run into the 20s. Massive IF though. The US is making me nervous.

Got a worst case scenario for me? Well, let's not go worst-case, but worst feasible case.

Got a worst case scenario for me? Well, let's not go worst-case, but worst feasible case.

Impossible to say, depends how bad things fall in the US. I just feel the US is on the brink of crashing down to new lows very soon. I dont think i will be temporarily selling though, too much risk at missing the boat as at the end of the day it is going much higher and could even this week go much higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liking the sound of that. Thank you James. While I've got you, is there any chance you could look into URL for me? 78 million is a massive volume (AFAIK), and I just wanted to see if they were a good option.

No more updates after the 40pc sell off??

I've said everything that needs to be said, do i need to bottle feed you as well? Any sell off has been healthy consolidation.

Sat around too long on this one but got in at 14 and looking very strong pre-open this morning...

A wise move.

Heading into the 20s... if the market stays steadyish

Heard a differing report on this the other day. Something about their management pulling a swift one to get their share price up (total here say most likely). Might stay clear now but am happy to be proven wrong.

Ssshh.. the baby giant is sleeping.
No idea what this means. Mate could you just post straight info instead of this hyperbole? It doesn't make anyone at all interested in looking at this company.

Audax Resources is currently consolidating around the 12.5 to 15c range, after rising approxiamately 900% over the past 10 weeks or so. A well deserved breather that i was hoping for, to clear away the traders and those not in it for the medium-long term.

I feel a break of the current levels will see this head into the 20s. Those that have done their research and know the area that is being drilled, know that this is one of the potentially greatest remaining pieces of untapped dirt left, led by wolfgang zimmer whos resume is full of amazing success stories.

Drilling results should come in early 2010, and although this is rather speculative, i feel there is no better young oil explorer out there today, based on prospects and management, with the potential to become a big player on the world oil market.

Got in for a little taste at 0.155 a few weeks ago but not stressing, going to snap up another bundle in the upcoming weeks - definitely in for the long haul and from all the market announcements that I have read and the little research this should be a winner in the long term. Just wished I got on board a bit before now.

Good pick James :thumbsu::thumbsu:

All is ahead of schedule at ADX. It is important to note that ADX have predicted an unrisked resource potential of 270 million barrels of oil, which could easily reach in excess of 1 billion barrels., regarding Sambuca.

Chad Willis, who is a leader at World Energy Research had these kind things to say regarding the project.

“The Sambuca prospect has surpassed any reasonable expectation we could have at this point. We are so excited for the next step in the drilling process and believe this is a wonderful opportunity.”

With the leadership of Wolfgang Zimmer, my mind is at ease and all is set for some big share price gains in the not too distance future. And when Zimmer states that there has not been a structure with this type of potential since the mid 1950s, you tend to get a little bit excited.

The Sambuca channel has a potential value in cents/share ratio of 365/1. Meaning $3.65.

This is going much, much higher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back