AE AE14 Dropzone Elimination

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the tiebreakers? I think I'm tied 6th bottom with Lukozade. I tipped more correct, but don't know tiebreakers.

As the HB is busy busy busy..

Here are the evictees from Week 5 INCLUDING the unlucky defending champ, SBLACK who missed his Cinci CR7 SNF pick (crushed by NE) on Highest CR count back… LUKOZADE dodged a bullet.
DZE_week5_zpsa85998b1.jpg

Note: There is a running spreadsheet on the AE14clubhouse.com site

http://www.ae14clubhouse.com/dze14_wk5.pdf

Last edited:
* off, i'm not dropping out, i'm a long time member. BTW why did Bucketss survive? He had same score as me and less than Lukozade. What is this...favourites or something?.......*
Bucketss was already EVICTED week 4.

Week 4 Evictees
Bucketss - 37
Leezorr - 36
manureid - 35
Quin_Stick - 35
Osmodiar - 34
Marklar - 21

Bucketss was already EVICTED week 4.

Week 4 Evictees
Bucketss - 37
Leezorr - 36
manureid - 35
Quin_Stick - 35
Osmodiar - 34
Marklar - 21

Gees he's s**t!....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile...Woodson, as Bachelor, keeps giving me the white rose :eek:

Look for the thorn under that subtle velvet finish petal.. someone's gonna bleed from the TOP TEN this week.. just as the stats tell us this season that we're under the quota of close games (decided by 7pts or less) and when push comes to shove, someone is gonna get bent over with taking the fav too often.

Look for the thorn under that subtle velvet finish petal.. someone's gonna bleed from the TOP TEN this week.. just as the stats tell us this season that we're under the quota of close games (decided by 7pts or less) and when push comes to shove, someone is gonna get bent over with taking the fav too often.

maybe, although underdogs so far this year have won 35.1% of games, 6th highest % in last 25 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back