AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark my words
GG leaps towards the top of AE again...

cat-mirror.gif

I would recommend picking players on the Cowboys team for duds - more than enough duds to go around for single player divisions.

Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones conferences and we can all blame Chism for everything.

I would recommend picking players on the Cowboys team for duds - more than enough duds to go around for single player divisions.

Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones conferences and we can all blame Chism for everything.

And there's the AE admin filter (PB74) who strips the crap away and settles for the actual divisions.

I can't be bothered going back and reading, can someone summarise what happens? Are we split into divisions and conferences etc? Is it just picking winners or do margins come into it? How is the prize money divided up?

Snapshot summary:
* Five of the six comps are correlated meaning less things to fin-dangle.
* Next Duel is a h2h comp where your weekly score is in competition with another made from Divisions.
* Pick the Winners including your 3XKO (LOCKS of the week)
* Give them a CR value (Confidence Rating) of 16-1 (based on games in given week) with highest 16 = points.
* Eighth AE season..($40) prize monies is well balanced out. Depends on numbers entering that determines amounts.
* Temptation is a stand alone comp for just $10. Last years winner walked away $390 net profit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't be bothered going back and reading, can someone summarise what happens? Are we split into divisions and conferences etc? Is it just picking winners or do margins come into it? How is the prize money divided up?

It is basically tipping but you have to order the games from most confident tip (16 points) to least confident (1 point). You get the points value you assign if your tip is correct. The comps are basically based around your weekly score under that system. (ie - next dual is head to head - so when I play you its my weekly score v yours - if I win I get a win and you get a loss - there is a ladder and finals etc etc). The main comp is just most tipping points at end of year.

The last man standing is like AFL except you have to tip 3 teams each week - if a team loses you get a strike - if you get 3 strikes your out of the comp.

Kellen Moore division
Nate Potter division
Austin Pettis division
Orlando Scanderick division
Billy Wynn division
Ricky Tjong-a-Tjoe division
Geraldo Boldewijn (nee Hiwat) division

win/win

I get my Boise State players
You get your duds + KM :p

Please don't tell me this means you rate Shea McClellin...
Without him, Chicago would NEVER have ever have been as close to Green Bay in the playoff race as they were.

Are Chicago really that stupid?
I mean, they've already played him out of position for 2 years.
And now just when they come to realisation to move him to where he belongs, they think of cutting him?

Morons.

If you sent it to my email address no you didn't. Seeing as that's where all ae14 money is going to end up anyway.
:cool:

xqG0QP3_zpsb9e64632.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back