AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope not andy. Just a passionate supporter of both. Bengals aren't as frustrating as Richmond. Just waiting for bengals to have a much better year. If andy doesn't panic during games we will be fine.

Hey guys I heard about this comp from EagleOz and axis_miles03 and I'm new to BF was wondering if there any spots left for a Bengals Rookie?

Plenty of spots.. most definitely.. best in best dressed.. as the sayin' goes. I can arrange to have you fitted in a spiffy icon logo like the one you see (only in your beloved Bengals).. that goes with anyone else..

bgt2110 , Larkis and Chadwiko already onboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is no show insurance serious?

Yup... if you have no issues with submitting, you won't lose anything for the $20 which is refundable. See it from from my side. Picking up after guys who go AWOL is just extra work.

If Woodson feel like we need it then who are we to argue

He is the one who suffers
No one wants to pay it. I think as before if someone awols that's their loss blowing 40 on comps they wont win. Why should someone profit 20 on top?

And awols are often accidental mistakes, vacationing overseas or busy at work. The way he's stated it is if you miss picks twice in the season you forfeit the 20.

Sorry Woodson don't mean anything against you in questioning the insurance policy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back