AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

bgt2110 the unlucky guy this week, the rebound game.

After this week rather than "killer on the road" you may as well make it "bgt's roadkill"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was one of the people who went Pitt, blew 7 CR points on them. I figured with a short week and all the controversy the ravens wouldn't have had time to prepare like normal. Pierce as a #1 RB, 2 X Smiths as WR's, one that was discarded by the Panthers, an inferior QB and coming off a loss last week at home would have made the Steelers a clear favourite. How wrong i was.

I was one of the people who went Pitt, blew 7 CR points on them. I figured with a short week and all the controversy the ravens wouldn't have had time to prepare like normal. Pierce as a #1 RB, 2 X Smiths as WR's, one that was discarded by the Panthers, an inferior QB and coming off a loss last week at home would have made the Steelers a clear favourite. How wrong i was.

Forgot to take into account Pitt sucks :p

If the game is showing as locked then PM me your tip.

I'm still trying to work out why it's locked for some people

Did you get my PM - Jeff ...16 CR's on the Ravens?

For some reason the site is showing me as tipping the Steelers (which may have something to do with me having selected the Steelers, watching the game and then deciding to lie and post a story about having taken the Ravens....though there is no video evidence of me doing this - so it didn't happen right?).

Ravens were never losing this game and going 0-2 IMO. Steelers are very ordinary with ALL of their main offensive and defensive stars in decline and well over 30yo. The Steel curtain D is a thing of the past and they are so close to a total rebuild it is not funny, i see a 7-9/6-10 season or maybe an 8-8 if they get lucky in a close game or two but no better. Blardy Browns were stiff last week not to roll them at home.......

I am just spewing i dropped the Ravens from the original 12CR to 9 in AE i had them at yesterday. :mad:

Ravens were never losing this game and going 0-2 IMO. Steelers are very ordinary with ALL of their main offensive and defensive stars in decline and well over 30yo. The Steel curtain D is a thing of the past and they are so close to a total rebuild it is not funny, i see a 7-9/6-10 season or maybe an 8-8 if they get lucky in a close game or two but no better. Blardy Browns were stiff last week not to roll them at home.......

I am just spewing i dropped the Ravens from the original 12CR to 9 in AE i had them at yesterday. :mad:

Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back