AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannot stress this feeling enough today.

Although I've got a 3CR lead on you currently, I reckon you've got me with the last 2 games. Bloody Bengals!

Although I've got a 3CR lead on you currently, I reckon you've got me with the last 2 games. Bloody Bengals!

Who you on and for how much?

I got Niners CR11 and Eagles CR6

3XKO_Wk6_WB_Cowboys_zps33bde3af.jpg

NINE ELIMINATED COURTESY OF SEAHAWKS 30-23 LOSS

3XKO SODAPOP PICK: PHIL

bgt2110 JeffDunne

Just to clarify that Sodapop was shown 'Eliminated' so he couldn't pick.. says he thought he had one left. Last week got MNF default : SEA.

Last edited:
Who you on and for how much?

I got Niners CR11 and Eagles CR6

Eagles CR4 and 49ers CR6... I'm currently up by 3, if Philly win I'm up by 1. Best I can do is hope the 49ers lose tomorrow ;)

2008. I still didn't finish very high on the CR ladder. But I did have a golden run that ended in heart-breaking fashion in the Next Duel Super Bowl I versus Moo
You think Super Bowl I was heartbreaking?
Imagine what Moo went through in Super Bowl III!

Can't win my ND match up and once again the telling swing game was the blardy Steelers the useless pricks.

Anyway congrats GG and good tipping mate. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't win my ND match up and once again the telling swing game was the blardy Steelers the useless pricks.

Anyway congrats GG and good tipping mate. :thumbsu:

:(:oops: Disgraceful performance… da 'Burgh fire brigade will be busy this week.

:(:oops: Disgraceful performance… da 'Burgh fire brigade will be busy this week.

Lots of murmurings regarding Tomlin even before this week. Interesting to see what happens and the Dads army approach is not working currently with your best players on both sides of the ball who have won you so many games over the years all well over 30yo while you pull Harrison out of retirement to play starting LB. ( A Brown the exception while L Bell is still raw)

Massive rebuild needed soon ( if not now ) and i told you this at the start of the season!

YAY!
I end Crowman's run for perfection.
Just need the away team (I cant remember who's playing, I just know I tipped away) to win.
If the home team win, AND he tips them, he CAN salvage a tie I guess.

But that T does stop the quest for perfection.

YAY!
I end Crowman's run for perfection.
Just need the away team (I cant remember who's playing, I just know I tipped away) to win.
If the home team win, AND he tips them, he CAN salvage a tie I guess.

But that T does stop the quest for perfection.

Too good! Was surprised to make it to 5-0 in the first place!

I'm on the Away as well, and won't be switching. Still prefer shooting for back-to-back in the overall standings than chase a tie!

I must admit, I am lolling at Bucketss bjtoby and imation23 being given wins in the Bengals-Panthers game on the live table.

Doing the fill ups: BOLD denotes submitted picks Asterisk denotes NO show / road team

IMATION23:
15: MNF
14: Eagles

13: Cowboys*
12: Redskins*
11: Chargers*
10: Ravens*
9: Broncos*
8: Lions*
7: Colts

6: Packers*
5: Jaguars*
4: Steelers*
3: Panthers*
2: Patriots*
1: Bears*
Current score : 81 (max 96)

imation23 's Wk6 Opponent : BeLikeMike 78 (9)

@be_like_mike needs to beat Imation's score to claim victory. Imation23 has forfeited his HRS claims and for ND victory for not submitting the minimum FOUR HOME TEAMS REQUIRED or not re-arranged CR on six road picks as required.

BJTOBY:
15: Seahawks
14: MNF

13: Eagles
12: Redskins*
8: Lions*
7: Packers*
6: Jaguars*
5: Texans
Current score : 62 (max 76)

bjtoby 's Wk6 Opponent : Billiever 66 (12)

Billiever needs to beat BjToby's score to claim victory. BjToby has forfeited his HRS claims and for ND victory for not submitting the minimum FOUR HOME TEAMS REQUIRED or not re-arranged CR on six road picks as required.

BUCKETSS:
15: MNF
14: Eagles
14: Seahawks

12: Cardinals
8: Colts
7. Lions*
6: Packers*
5: Jaguars*
Current score : 80 (max 95)

Bucketss ' Wk6 Opponent : Burningleviathan 82 (13)

Burningleviathan needs to beat Bucketss' score to claim victory. Bucketss needs to pick StLouis on MNF to comply to his FOUR HOME TEAM minimum to qualify for ND/ HRS claims. If Bucketss' chooses to select the ROAD team (SF) that disqualifies him from qualifying for ND/ HRS claims.

Note: DROP Zone will not discriminate on the first occasion of a NO show but will be an automatic 'cull' on the second NO SHOW occasion.

Default scores STILL count for CR total

Last edited:
I sort of want to switch to try and catch up on the CR leaderboard however I also want to guarantee my first win of the season in AE and not drop down in DZE in case I'm wrong. I'm usually wrong as well so I'll stay safe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back