AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I will cook them on the Weber and cut them up and then you are just eating meat. ;)

Don't knock anything until you have tried it! Normal BS safeway sausage crap and i can understand but these are different!
God, those sausages.
Probably worth going over for them alone.
Who cares about whether there's a super bowl on or not.

Did I not meet you and Woodson in Sydney? So it's obviously never excuses or trying to avoid people.

Yep!

We had a ball hence why i want to return the favor mate. ;)

2 from 3 for spreads on Temptation this week. Need Green Bay to beat Atlanta by 12.5 or more for a perfect round.

Thing is, at my job, I'm the only one who does what I do, so there's no one who can fill in. I can never take days off.
So you should have a truck load of annual leave?
Take a week off or something.

Don't need to go to Melbourne though - can always do a Madden marathon.

MNF14A_zps857a6f99.jpg

MNF14B_zpsa1d44a25.jpg

MNF14C_zps600aed44.jpg
MNF14D_zps968d8687.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"GeeCats07 knocks over CR #1 & CR#2 … manureid better watch out!!"

It will just be a nice friendly matchup between two Raider pals. Nothing more.

Nothing More?? Are you already down playing this 'ONCE in a BLUE MOON - BLACK HOLE BOWL' match up?? o_O

Be careful not to be like Rafael Nadal tho' , who lets his compatriots knock him over.;) Not only have you edged into the CR TOP TEN but also into the RIPCORD BOWL IV. WELL DONE!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Luckily Oakland are playing on the road in week 15… venue sorted for the much anticipated: MUST SEE >> MANUREID vs GEECATS07 << which will surely bring out the most fired up rabid crowd at the ol' BLACK HOLE !!

Black-Hole-Trying-to-Change-Image.jpg

And I put all my tips in before this weeks games as well as am away and didn't want to forget. Have no idea who I picked..and am not going to check. Going in as is... yikes

But if I I lose..happy to drop to a fellow Raider :)

I am really wishing I didn't flip to the Jets otherwise I would have had me some HRS bonus points. Just missed out. Thought the Chargers might get up over the Pats too, thought injuries might be a factor. Got some good scores with the Panthers and Oakland tho

Woodson

We have a controversy in AE, what will be forever known as DefaultGate.

"Default Gate" in AE14
Both Mattyt78 and Bjtoby lucked out this week. They selected Dallas, then selected a bunch of the later games. But they did not make selections for any of the games earlier than the Arizona vs Kansas City game....where almost all the away teams won. So, by the rules of the new Default System, they scored all of the points they got for the selections they made PLUS all the points they scored for the AWAY teams they neglected to make picks for. Bjtoby ended up with a score of 112 with 13 'correct' tips therefore, but the bigger controversy is that Mattyt78 lucked out even more having selected Dallas at 9 CR, thus giving him the HRS score for this week of 119 with 13 'correct' tips.

I haven't yet read the by-laws of the OP for the CR comp and the HRS comp, if you allow a person with partial absent picks to claim HRS. But seeing as the rules for CR state their score is allowed, then that creates a controversy with you having already/prematurely awarded Pedge7 with the HRS score (115).

So I need you to consult yourself and fill in the rest of the AE comp what your decision will be on this.

Also....there were adjusted scores for Quin_Stick and for PhillyCat...same deal as above, except they didn't fair so well.

Also....the four people who went completely awol all scored 73 from the Default System. (chris25, imation23, belikemike, marcuz)

Meanwhile...

UPDATE WEEK 14

UPDATE WEEK 14

HIGH ROLLER SWEEPSTAKES

W01 - jeffdunne (108)
W02 - imation (84)
W03 - bloods_33 (124)
W04 - arakaan (78)
W05 - osmodiar (112)
W06 - beinpurplengreen (107)
W07 - woodson (107)
W08 - larkis (104)