List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we pick up a delisted free agent, this would mean either delisting another player or giving up pick 59.

We could delist a player (e.g. Shaw), pick up a free agent, use pick 59, and re-draft the delisted player (e.g. Shaw) onto the rookie list.

There's some not-too-bad delisted players this year... be interesting if we take the plunge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only knew them from playing against them, or the occasional party. There were some real shitheads in the 'assosciated grammar schools of victoria' league.
oh without question there are some serious fornicators from Marcellin. Probably a few across the road at Carey and Trinity too

I'm sure he would take a senior contract at another club before accepting a GC rookie spot
Apparently Gold Coast will elevate him to the senior list. His salary will be interesting, considering the circumstances. Would he be locked on a rookie contract?

oh without question there are some serious fornicators from Marcellin. Probably a few across the road at Carey and Trinity too
Dirtiest, scummiest bunch of filth i ever played against was assumption college. I was in the ruck and the 3rd man up without fail elbowed me in the head every ball up. The umpire was an assumption old boy and couldnt care less. We beat them at their ground with their umpire and their dirty scragging cheating players, and my god did the 2 hour bus ride home feel amazing.

James Polkinghorne from Brisbane, elite kicking skills.
184cm 89kg half forward often compared to Jason Porplyzia with similar playing style. Has had a run of injuries...does he fit a need we have? Elite kicking skills...know how to kick a barrel...just had a look at his 2012 highlights...some very good plays...could be worth a pick or a rookie list. He is a lefty and his kicking is very good. Would he be better than say picking up Caleb Daniel at our last pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back