Competitions AFC97981015 Goal Kicking Game II

Remove this Banner Ad

i was planning on using wright for this game, but since he kicked one today it means we'll have to wait 5 weeks before he gets another one
Isn't he 3 from 3 after 0 from 9?

I actually am tempted to go Wright myself, but I did continue to call everyone an idiot when they pick him, don't want to go around doing it myself jumping on the bandwagon after 3 straight games with goals.

v Geelong? I think Ill go Jenkins. (Though, he is due for a 2 touch, 0 goal game.....) * it, Jenkins.

I'll blow my load with Walker and Betts in an attempt to buy back in please.

Goals - Walker 2, Betts 2, Jenkins 2, Thompson 1, Cameron 1, Smith 1, Wright 1, van Berlo 1

Round 12 Results

3 BrissyCrow - Lynch (Walker, Cameron)
I think this not correct. My tips so far had Lynch, Walker and Jenkins. Not Cameron. Would you just confirm we are all OK.

My selection for next week will be Cameron and Betts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 weeks in and not one Immunity card handed out. Only been like 4 all season.
It's like Phil and the boys know that the first goal gives an advantage here, so for #equalopportunity's sake, they always let the opposition have first bite.

This is what you've picked so far:

Sorry, I stand corrected. I should have done through and checked all my posts. Somewhere in the back of my head I thought I had selected Jenkins. Even last week against the Hawks I was annoyed right up till the end of the game when Jenkins kicked his goal thinking Phew He got one.

Now I will select Jenkins and Betts and sorry for making you do some extra unnecessary work.

Point of clarification on the rules DABM.

So, I bombed on the buy-back because I only got one out of two.

Am I allowed to buy-back for a second time?
No I'm sorry :(

Like Port's season, it's all over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back