AFL 2014 ROUND 4

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ******* pathetic. Big mistake to pay that *head 10 mil. Sydney are gone. There's no nick Davis this time and north won't quit today coz I'm on Sydney.

This is ******* pathetic. Big mistake to pay that ****head 10 mil. Sydney are gone. There's no nick Davis this time and north won't quit today coz I'm on Sydney.

Degen, if you're going to blow up like that I don't think you should be punting.
Won't win in the long term.
We all get angry when close results don't go our way, but not when every bet loses.
It is annoying & unneccesary as it doesn't add to the discussion .

Why are the crows favourites today? zero wins and saints are up and about…..seems like a no brainer to me to bet the saints….am i missing something here?
You're missing nothing but I'm on the Crows.

Saint Kilda Saints vs Adelaide Crows:
1.5U - Adelaide Crows -5.5 @ $1.94 (Betstar)
1U - Adelaide Crows -5.5 @ $2 (Betstar)
1U - Adelaide Crows -5.5 @ $1.93 (Bet365)
0.5U - Adelaide Crows -6.5 @ $1.93 (Bet365)

2U - SC: Montagna > Dunstan @ $1.75 (Sportsbet) - Tailing Foxy_Dal
1U - Disposals: Sloane > 23.5 @ $1.80 (Sportsbet)

Degen, if you're going to blow up like that I don't think you should be punting.
Won't win in the long term.
We all get angry when close results don't go our way, but not when every bet loses.
It is annoying & unneccesary as it doesn't add to the discussion .

That's the thing. Every bet keeps losing. I apologize if I come across as annoying I'm just in a big hole. Anyways just loaded up live on the warriors in a desperate chase.

That's the thing. Every bet keeps losing. I apologize if I come across as annoying I'm just in a big hole. Anyways just loaded up live on the warriors in a desperate chase.
I'll give you a tip.

You never dig yourself out of a hole by betting more, never.

Either take a break or bet an amount that you are comfortable in losing.

Gotta post these bets up earlier mate! ;)

Live In-Play
Sydney/NM
1U - Under 129.5 @ $1.90 (Bet365) LOSS

Damn, that was stupid. On the phone to hedge my bet, they scored over 117, got greedy and still took the under.

Live In-Play
Sydney/NM
1U - Under 129.5 @ $1.90 (Bet365) LOSS

Damn, that was stupid. On the phone to hedge my bet, they scored over 117, got greedy and still took the under.
Does it take long to call up and make a live in-play bet?

Awesome bets by the way, have tailed many. :thumbsu::rainbow:

Adding 2 units Mundy under 98.5 DT @ $1.87 for the above reasons. Props to Keystone for bringing this one to my attention. Will no doubt get crunched in shortly
Not sure on this one. Averaging 101.3 for the season, including 2x over 98.5.

I'm sure he will take the Hocking tag with no Fyfe and Barlow.

Myers now out.

Hibberd should take Group B disposals comfortably, but value is too short for me.

Was going to back Essendon at -2.5 but with no ruck and no talls, we're going to struggle.

I am liking the over/under market for this game:
Over 155.5pts @ $1.25
Over 170.5pts @ $1.68

Sweet spot looks good too
Frem +26.5 and Ess +21.5 @ $1.75

Fremantle Dockers vs Essendon Bombers

2U – Essendon SU @ $2.25 (Luxbet)
1U – Essendon +6.5 @ $1.91 (Bet365)

1.5U – DT: Zaharakis > Hibberd @ $1.90 (Sportsbet)
1U – SC: Hibberd < 101.5 @ $1.80 (Sportsbet)
0.25U – DT: Mundy < 98.5 @ $1.70 (Luxbet – Sorry I'll stop taking Luxbet Exotics now, they let me on for crap all and it just brings down the value for others)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all this talk of luxbet limiting punters, has anyone had any experience of being limited by other books like sportsbet, centrebet or sportingbet? These are the main books I use (along with pinny) and while I'm not suggesting I'm on a massive run or anything, is it something we need to be aware of?

Just some advice don't chase losses to hard, more likely to make stupid bets. I learnt that the hard way.

Im pissed off I picked over on total game points should have known with the weather, oh well try again next week

Goddard > 105.5 DT - 1.40 stakes
@ $1.87

Essendon +9.5 - 1 stake @ $1.54

Essendon WIN - 2 stakes
@ $1.95

Hardingham MG - 0.40 stakes @ $7.50

Winderlich MG - 0.80 stakes
@ $8.00

Goddard MG - 0.20 stakes@ $17.00

Ballantyne MG - 0.20 stakes@ $6.00

Clean Sweep Again.

Bugger had Sloane 30+ @ $7.40 in my bets , didn't get on Zzz

agree that sydney are finished. paying someone like that more money than anyone else will ruin a club. players on 1/4 of his money putting in more effort than him will end up going elsewhere since hes taken up most their money. bloods culture destroyed in one fatal move.

Just some advice don't chase losses to hard, more likely to make stupid bets. I learnt that the hard way.

Im pissed off I picked over on total game points should have known with the weather, oh well try again next week

Already chasing real hard on the Sydney/glory over and looking good. Need the dockers to come through also and things will be looking up. I've been on a putrid streak lately but the bombers look up against it right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back