AFL 2015, Round 1 - Western Bulldogs v West Coast, Etihad, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, the umpiring is like this in Perth every single game.

:rolleyes:

You get a free count 2 times minimum!

Stop whinging. We got caned by Razor Ray and the puppets today and still won

WC fans...now you know what every other team cops at Subi

Umpires don't go giving us five or so goal assists. Which is what happened tonight.

Long year ahead for us. Bulldogs talls stretched us and they're an average bunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Umpires don't win or lose you games, but there were some head scratching moments tonight. As there are most nights. I would like to see footage of the kennedy holding the man one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee. If WC supporters think that Richmond were poor despite winning on Thursday... Losing to a team many tip to be bottom 4 means?

What are you talking about?

Bulldogs have been excellent this preseason, the blues abysmal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Geez, you're not doing much for the stereotype West Coast fans (Quinz and a few others excepted) . Well done Doggies. Bontempelli is frightening good and Lin Jong delivers again (he was great in the GF against Box Hill as much as it pains me to type it).

The 'now you know what we cop at Subi' brigade of nimrods have already started, but that umpiring wasn't horribly biased or the reason the Dogs won etc. It was highly frustrating for a handful of piss weak free kicks to be picked out at certain stages in such a see-sawing game. The Kennedy decision was a joke and robbed us of a 4 point margin with a couple of minutes to play which would've been awesome for the game. We didn't have the momentum anyway and probably would've lost, but that game deserved a nailbiting finish.

Maybe 5 years ago...last few yrs WC been shafted both home and away

Gwh7Zn0.png

RaAlUFn.png

Yep 'shafted'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back