AFL 2015, Round 2 - Geelong v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game by us. Just too big and strong and wore them down the whole game to win comfortably.

How bad was the commentary though? Could they fit any more Geelong Homers in there? Bomber hoping a free went Geelong's way (in Geelong's 50), Dwayne being delusional about Geelong's prospects.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Mooney was quite good today, he actually stayed unbiased, so well done Mooney.

Geelong have a real sore loser problem. Their captain is the worst

theyre just used to winning, been to easy for a while. hence why they boo'd their own a while back that caused chris scott to come out against them

reality is their stars arent getting any younger, very serious issues with the defencive side of their midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So satisfying, one of the more comprehensive beatings I've seen Freo dish out in the midfield.

Stevie J needs to hang the boots up at the end of the year if not earlier, reminds me of Cox last year in that the only way he can have an influence is through staging for frees.

He was best on for Geelong last week.

Unbelievable midfield stats from Freos midfield.

Mundy - 39 disposals, 16 contested possessions, 8 clearances
Barlow - 31 disposals, 3 goals
Fyfe - 36 disposals, 25 contested possessions, 6 clearances, 3 goals
Hill - 29 disposals, 10 inside 50's, 2 goals

All of them smashed it today. Watching the game, Fyfe was BOG, but if you looked at the stats alone - any of the 4 could be BOG based on them.
was great for my AFL I Dream About You Team

******* fantastic watching a bully cop a hiding. Love the dummy spits as the game is out of their control, love seeing them lash out and throw the toys out of the pram.

Suffer in your jocks.

******* fantastic watching a bully cop a hiding. Love the dummy spits as the game is out of their control, love seeing them lash out and throw the toys out of the pram.

Suffer in your jocks.

you think theyre bad, you should have seen what we copped in 2011 from pies supporters. unbelievably unbearable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back