AFL 2015, Round 2 - Gold Coast v St Kilda, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Riewoldt!!!!

All the footy experts here that were penciling us in as wooden spoon certainties have suddenly gone quiet.

Maybe we're not as s**t as everyone thought.

Not trying to drag you guys down, especially when my team is solidly 18th, but you were 2-0 last year too. It's a long season. Good start...

Riewoldt!!!!

All the footy experts here that were penciling us in as wooden spoon certainties have suddenly gone quiet.

Maybe we're not as s**t as everyone thought.
Love the enthusiasm from the Saints tonight but I'm pretty sure you would have been posting very similar stuff this time last year :p

But the Saints are certainly showing a few 'experts' up. Especially when you consider the umpiring probably cost them last week as well. I'm not as confident about next week anymore.

We copped a heap of injuries, we missed Fisher, Gilbert, Schneider, Geary, Hickey, Armitage, Steven, Webster, Wright, Roberton, Dunston, Savage, Lee, Templeton for extended periods.

We aren't the hapless rabble that everyone had made us out to be, when we can get our best team on the park we are capable of beating a lot of sides.

You gotta beat teams that have their best team on the park too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We copped a heap of injuries, we missed Fisher, Gilbert, Schneider, Geary, Hickey, Armitage, Steven, Webster, Wright, Roberton, Dunston, Savage, Lee, Templeton for extended periods.

We aren't the hapless rabble that everyone had made us out to be, when we can get our best team on the park we are capable of beating a lot of sides.
You won your 1st 2 last year and fell in a hole. You would have been 0-2 except for an arm chair ride by the umps.

Never said you were a hapless rabble. Did say that you are in the middle of a rebuild, you will be around that bottom 4-6 mark.

You are thinking of Brisbane's 7 goal run last week.

That didn't 'fizzle' as such - it was just too little too late. I meant Norths fizzled because the Crows steadied and then kicked away again - which I expected St Kilda to do.

Having said that, looks like it will be too little too late for the Suns, so it is like Brisbane ;)

You'd love to be playing StKilda next week guess it will be a side that plays Sunday to allow for the travel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back