AFL 2015, Round 4 - W.Bulldogs v Adelaide, Etihad Stadium, 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yep cool yeah will fall short of the 100 mark unfortunately haha but what a awesome victory.

Anyone have $$$ on the doggies today?

Had 15$ at 4s...wasn't very confident but thought we were worth a bet...had 50 on us against the eagles and tigers but had 25 on the line against the hawks so lost that one.

Hartigan and Jenkins need to be dropped but we have no real replacements. We just haven't turned up today and that was the one thing that we couldn't afford to do.
Yeah and we just didn't turn up last week against Hawthorn, gee you make stupid one eyed statements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs were amazing and Crows played like utter s**t. Hopefully Crows turn it around and record some more wins.

You'll beat sides not because you're any good but because so many teams are utter crap. You blokes are just a spineless bunch of players scattered with some decent talent, talent doesn't cover the squibs though.

Yeah and we just didn't turn up last week against Hawthorn, gee you make stupid one eyed statements
I don't think you've read many posts I've made. The Dogs have been fantastic today and completely deserve to win, and by more than the margin is now. We haven't turned up, that's a fact. If we did, the Dogs wouldn't have absolutely destroyed us like they have because we're not Carlton.

Great effort from the Dogs today. Credit to them for taking it up to us. We have been absolutely shithouse and deserve everything we've received.

No Morris, no Wallis no worries.

Tex will be asking for Michael Talia's autograph at the end.

I was shattered we took Kelly ( now delisted) over Talia 3 years back. The kid is a seriously good defender.

Teams that play Melbourne seem to get towelled up the following week.

Adelaide aren't that flash. We'd have beaten them on the 'G.

Started strong but like Richmond, hit them hard and they buckle at the knees like a girl at the prom in the 1950s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back