AFL 2015, Round 6: GWS vs Hawthorn - Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You tell yourself that. They know their actions may cost you top 4 and 3 peat. You deserve this. Enjoy.
Lake or Frawley would've been handy today. But I understand it's taking you a while to get over your pansy choir boy captain being decked, so of course you'd paint this loss as Hodge's fault.

Oh well. At least my club won the last 2 Grand Finals. It's two more than North will win over the next 10 years. You're just fooling yourself and getting your hopes up for nothing. I reckon the Giants have already gone past you guys.

So you take out Whitecross and, I don't know, Anderson, for Hodge and Lewis and you don't make up ten points with those changes? Ok, then.

They would have helped but enough for a win I'm not so sure.
I do think if we had 1 of Lake or Frawley we would have won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lake or Frawley would've been handy today. But I understand it's taking you a while to get over your pansy choir boy captain being decked, so of course you'd paint this loss as Hodge's fault.

Oh well. At least my club won the last 2 Grand Finals. It's two more than North will win over the next 10 years. You're just fooling yourself and getting your hopes up for nothing. I reckon the Giants have already gone past you guys.

Touchy much?

Did Hawthorn win the last 2 Grand Finals?

Well when you get all the top picks and every concession under the sun something was bound to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back