AFL 2015, Round 6: GWS vs Hawthorn - Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate I just got home from the stadium. Why the f#%## would I be posting on big footy when I can be at the game.

Why don't you just take your tired old troll act and f%^^% off.
Wow, wasn't a troll, there's usually people posting in a thread where their team is playing as you know, not everyone single supporter goes to the match. But thanks for clarifying you're the only one on here and painting a lovely picture of yourself

Wow, wasn't a troll, there's usually people posting in a thread where their team is playing as you know, not everyone single supporter goes to the match. But thanks for clarifying you're the only one on here and painting a lovely picture of yourself
In his defence the game was in Sydney. We are 15-20 years away from having a national profile to post thoughts/opinions on BigFooty (as important as it is) when the game Is in our backyard.
I was going to broadcast live commentary but I WAS AT THE ******* GAME BARRACKING FOR MY ******* TEAM.
I'm so sorry I didn't spend the 3 hours with my thumbs out and nose in my phone you ******* ****.

In his defence the game was in Sydney. We are 15-20 years away from having a national profile to post thoughts/opinions on BigFooty (as important as it is) when the game Is in our backyard.
I was going to broadcast live commentary but I WAS AT THE ******* GAME BARRACKING FOR MY ******* TEAM.
I'm so sorry I didn't spend the 3 hours with my thumbs out and nose in my phone you ******* ****.
Wow sensitive bunch aren't you

I praised him earlier in the thread. Said it was great to see him finally showing what he's capable of.
Saw him play at Subiaco in his first year and he was incredible. Just ran and accumulated all day and was still running at the end.
I'll read the whole thread tomorrow when I watch the replay. He is probably the most lambasted AFL player, due in no fault of his own for the price we wanted to, willing to and Happy to pay for his services.
He has been out best player all year. Even last week when the a Eagles pantsed us he was one of the top 5-6 players on the park.
The guy is on his way - finally - to elite status. He's not there yet, but his form so far this year, it's sublime.

Ah I just remembered who we played last week, all makes sense now
And you probably wonder why most non west coast people detest your team
I used to live in WA & everybody I knew who wasn't a wc supporter hated them with a passion
Back to enjoying our win :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird. I'm feeling the same way about Hawthorn's loss to GWS as I did when Bangladesh beat us for the first time in cricket way back...annoyance at losing, mixed in with a "good on 'em" for their achievement, with a healthy dose of wtf sprinkled on top. I did have that little nagging feeling when doing my tips on Thursday, based upon the close run we were given last year, the Giants being vastly improved, and Hawthorn's clear pattern lately of destroying premiership wannabe opposition and then going flat the next week against teams who aren't...plus it was the first game between the two in Sydney...but nah...didn't really believe it...!

Symonds' indiscretions saw him out of the team, Hodge and Lewis this time...a tenuous parallel maybe, seeing as the circumstances for each were totally different...the other parallel, the underdog's totally meritorious efforts in both games, wasn't tenuously linked though...

Bastards!

WTF? Seriously WTF? I see it but still can't believe it. Cameron OMG

Perfect day for footy.

Hawks to really miss Lewis and Hodge. Giants by 12 points

Pretty much spot on prediction.

Hawks will still be a threat come September though. Just weren't good enough on the night..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back