FINAL INTERCHANGES
North Melbourne:
Robin Nahas, Mason Wood, Sam Gibson
Substitute: Ryan Bastinac
Richmond: Chris Newman, David Astbury, Anthony Miles
Substitute: Nathan Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoping for a Richmond win but North have this quite easily

I don't get this "North will win easily". Two fairly ordinary teams at the moment, could go wither way.

Difference being North are in a bit of a slump which they should recover from, Richmond on the other hand are just plain awful. They'll get smashed around the contest and the only way I can see them holding on is to try and force North out wide then punch through the middle. If Houli is allowed to run free again it will go a long way keeping them in the game.

I don't get this "North will win easily". Two fairly ordinary teams at the moment, could go wither way.
perhaps a reaction to the absolute disdain Norths coach showed for the team during and after the hawthorn thrashing.

If the coach embarrasses himself and the club with every action and word.. Surely the team will play at another level inspite of him.

Difference being North are in a bit of a slump which they should recover from, Richmond on the other hand are just plain awful. They'll get smashed around the contest and the only way I can see them holding on is to try and force North out wide then punch through the middle. If Houli is allowed to run free again it will go a long way keeping them in the game.
Not sure about that. They get Deledio back, we're still without Wells and NDS.

North for me even though Tigers win more with Deledio playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this match 3 talls + Thomas vs Riewoldt by himself?

Haha North's banner, quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes Baz, Richmond playing North Melbourne at the SCG would be a neutral venue.

Basil is just the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back