AFL 2015, Round 6 - W.Bulldogs vs St Kilda, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the game but how much did the dogs lead by?

Plugger must be going nuts!!!

55 points at one point, doggies hit the wall and Billings woke up.

Bonts was tagged hard by Weller ? and was very quiet after half time

Plugger blamed the umps all game and is now potting supporters of other clubs, notably Freo.

He still cant get over the fact the saints couldn't afford to pay Lyon, so we swooped in and offered him a reasonable wage guaranteed for a few years at a professionally run corporation.

I think it burns

Not sure who's sooking more, Dogs supporters or bitter Freo supporters like Kram81 or peppy la pew

Billings just put you sooks into the corner, deal with it.
lol as if I'd give a s**t about St Kilda winning, got our own game on to worry about tonight.

Congrats, get out of your den tonight and actually get some fresh air to celebrate :thumbsu:

Fair to say Saints only stood a chance by getting the Dogs at good time from the wet in Sydney and down 2 rotations.

Its a shame because it ruins some of the aspect of the Sydney win.

have a sook :cry:, is it our fault you guys decided to throw in the towel... sore loser. :cool: you guys stopped we kept running, really that simple.

lol as if I'd give a s**t about St Kilda winning, got our own game on to worry about tonight.

Congrats, get out of your den tonight and actually get some fresh air to celebrate :thumbsu:

What's the bet that if Freo are leading the free kick count at quarter time tonight their win today will be a distant memory to Plugger.

Reckon the dogs were stuffed from the swans game.

NEvertheless!! Go sainters!! Amazing last 3 minutes snatching that game.

and we weren't after the 4qrt effort we put in with the bombers?

Good stuff Saints, the best bet of the round. As much as Essendon copped it in the media all week for a poor performance, I thought it was more the Saints playing well in that match. The dogs were ripe for the picking today.

The free kicks were 13-3 in the Dogs favour at half time.

We didn't play well in the first half but the umpires didn't do us any favours.

Then in the 2nd half they started to umpire evenly with the free kick count ending up at 19-16 in the Dogs favour at full time.

Lo and behold we won the game when the umpires started to give us a fair crack of the whip.

And Billings made Bontempelli look like an Auskick kid lol.

Umps, umps, umps, umps..................................

Billings wasn't playing on Bontempelli, you really haven't got a clue have you.

They have nothing to be concerned about, get off your high horse and show a little humility. This loss would've been good for you and the other Dogs supporters lapping up the wankfest of the last fortnight.

Lol * off. I made that post before the game.

Bob Murphy has recorded just 3 tackles in the first 6 matches. Interesting stat from a captain who plays in defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Doggies hype was out of control after last week. They deserved the win but the Swans were awful and almost pinched it anyway.

The Doggies hype was out of control after last week. They deserved the win but the Swans were awful and almost pinched it anyway.
Nope it wasn't. It was a wonderful victory over one of the top teams, on their home turf and in conditions that suited Sydney. It was played in taxing conditions so the Doggies were going to find it tough to play out a whole game this week. They were very good again today, but so were the Saints.

It was absolutely a great win for the club but not indicative of their potential as a finals contender given how poorly the opposition played.

St kilda in dire straits

20140624060002!DS_Brothers_in_Arms.png

I think these two teams are going to have some great clashes over the next 10 years. Great thing for the Saints was how good guys looked playing for Sandy. Put Goddard and McCartin into that spine and in a few years we have something really exciting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back