AFL 2015, Round 7 - Adelaide v St Kilda, Adelaide Oval, 1.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Will always have a soft spot for the Saints but could they stop skeezing on to Sloaney already? :p

Crows are decimated by injuries. I'm expecting this game to be close.

Best of luck Adelaide, really looking forward to this match!

I reckon Adelaide by up to 30 points, but if St Kilda can back it up from last weekend then they could be a chance. There seems to be a bit of unknown as to how St Kilda will travel and whether they can back it up. If St Kilda bring that same brand of football they had in the 3rd and 4th quarter
Adelaide <30 points
St Kilda >10 points

Should be some good match ups in there too. Talia versus Riewoldt, and the tagging match ups on Betts, Dangerfield, Armitage and Steven.

Expecting a big let down. Geary and Montagna out is going to kill us too. Gears was set for Eddie. keep it under 6 goals and I'll be satisfied as long as the effort is good.

Bad start by the umps. Longer didn't do anything to give away a free.
That is pathetic by the umps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they do that consistently Longer will give away 30 frees today. He's a very physical ruckman not a big leaping one.

Yeah, he give away a lot against Grundy.
Hickey is presenting well at least, looks as asset to your forward line.

Commentators re-writing the Josh Bruce narrative early in this game.

He was a defender at U/18 level, who had converted to footy from an elite rowing background. He was a defender at GWS. He was a defender in his first year at St Kilda. This is the first time he's been tried up forward for an extended period, and he's doing well at it, better than he did as a defender, but lets not pretend he was previously forced into being something he wasn't.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back