AFL 2015, Round 7 - Brisbane v Port Adelaide, Gabba, 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

We do it better than most. Why do you think I'm here. The baby and the bath water went last week.

I've still yet to find a side that's North 2013 level. Golden days.

Injuries are no excuse for Port. Brisbane has injuries too. Everyone does. Very happy for them. Brisbane winning is not helpful for my team but I'm still happy whenever a team down the bottom beats a contender.

Port have two excuses they roll out when they lose...injuries and the umpires. It's never that they didn't play well. Crows fans know this as unfortunately we have to live in the same state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have two excuses they roll out when they lose...injuries and the umpires. It's never that they didn't play well. Crows fans know this as unfortunately we have to live in the same state.

We had more frees and more blaming injuries would be a cop out.

I'll gladly admit we lost because Brisbane were the better team. They had more legs in the last quarter too.

Brion signing autographs at Club X later tonight. Buy his autobiography, get a free Club X bouncy castle (will let your imagination run rampant).

If I was a port supporter I would be concerned but not to stressed. It might be just a case that the port players believed all the hype written about them in the papers in the off season. They will bounce back but just not next week :p

I honestly think that they've just had two seasons of ridiculously good injury luck that has allowed a stable team line up to trust each other and run forward. They've also not missed training so fitness has stayed high all season.

The other thing is that it was shown by a few sides just a little behind them on the ladder last year that if you hunt them and slow down run off half back they haven't got much else.

We only lost to them by 3 points TWICE last season - can't just be luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back