AFL 2015, Round 9 - Richmond v Essendon, MCG, 7.20pm

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The game is losing it's mongrel.

If you want to show respect and say well done then send him some flowers during the week. I personally wouldn't. I couldn't care less what a player on another team is doing.

If celebrating a 400 gamer is 'losing it's mongrel', then having mongrel is ******* stupid.

Hawkers

Cancelled
Feb 18, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

That's what I'm saying. If you're going to be soft go all the way

Hawkers

Cancelled
Feb 18, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
If celebrating a 400 gamer is 'losing it's mongrel', then having mongrel is ******* stupid.

That stuff is for after you're retired, not once you've just finished playing a game against him. He is the opposition, don't wish them well

Apr 6, 2008
coburg
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
Really felt like an irrelevant game between two irrelevant sides... How on earth did they manage to get 83k along?
Bang on. Essendon smashed them around the ground without key mids but a comical display of clangers. The stats don't do justice to how bad that last kick into 50 was tonight. Even Hurley was fluffing them .

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
Bang on. Essendon smashed them around the ground without key mids but a comical display of clangers. The stats don't do justice to how bad that last kick into 50 was tonight. Even Hurley was fluffing them .
The set shot after the last kick inside 50 was pretty ordinary to go with it.

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond

Smashed them around the ground lol

You guys played a chip scab uncontested game. We crushed you in the hard ball and in turn won the game. You need to deal with it lass. What is a huge worry is that Richmond had 4 kids playing all with sub 20 games worth of experience while essendon had 4 players either 30 or over. Even with those old bodys, they still could not break a tiger side just going at 50%

I would be worried if I was a bomber supporter.

Tiger71

Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Rancid stuff on display. That score line was purely due to badly executed skills, not good defence.

Love interstate supporters like yourself. You love to make up rubbish because you are crying inside that your minow club never plays in front of 80,000 plus like we do. I love WC next 4 weeks coming up, so far you have had a such easy draw and are full to bursting. My prediction after that month of footy you will be back to reality :)

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
Love interstate supporters like yourself. You love to make up rubbish because you are crying inside that your minow club never plays in front of 80,000 plus like we do. I love WC next 4 weeks coming up, so far you have had a such easy draw and are full to bursting. My prediction after that month of footy you will be back to reality :)
It was a really rancid game. You can love your club as much as you like but long stretches of that game consisted of two teams desperately trying to give the other team the ball and kick it anywhere except at the goals. I could be interstate or interplanetary and it wouldn't make that game any better on the eyes.

And anyone who says West Coast is a minnow club needs their head read. And we've played in front of a 95k+ crowd more recently than you :) Winning finals helps with that, after all.

Bengineer

Team Captain
Aug 30, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
You guys played a chip scab uncontested game. We crushed you in the hard ball and in turn won the game. You need to deal with it lass. What is a huge worry is that Richmond had 4 kids playing all with sub 20 games worth of experience while essendon had 4 players either 30 or over. Even with those old bodys, they still could not break a tiger side just going at 50%

I would be worried if I was a bomber supporter.
lol bold statement dude :rolleyes: where have you been for the past three years? Please put more effort into your gloating

Tiger71

Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
lol bold statement dude :rolleyes: where have you been for the past three years? Please put more effort into your gloating

I was not gloating, just making an observation. Most of your bomber supporters on BF banked this as an easy win. Let me quote on of your own who said it better then I obviously did.

In the next couple of years
Chappy - Gone
fletch - Gone
Watson - Gone
Goddard - Gone
Cooney - Gone
Stanton - Gone

J Merret - Potato
Melksham - List clogged
Belly - good for getting things off high shelves
Carlisle - CANNOT KICK STRAIGHT. Shane Watson of footy apparently talented and poised to rip it apart; never does. Wasted opportunities kill a side.
Dempsey - Whatever
Baggers - does he know the rules of the game. Immensely stupid footballer. Meh.
Gleeson - Meh

Potato stocks aside WADA May cornhole the s**t out of us.
Either way we are stuffed.

Back