AFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes a gun

If eligible and selected rd1 he'd be fav for sure

I placed a message on the Crows board to find out, if he is back training or if still injured and how long.

Short term injury - fine for the Rising Star.

Long term injury - His 2015 season may be a miss.

Without looking at the stats (cue epic stat fail) Harry Taylor 5 or more games with 10 marks is money for jam if he goes the year uninjured.

Too bad i can't be arsed waiting 7 months for a collect. If only i had a slush fund and bankroll like Lensen..:(

W4slvtE.png

Anyone betting this game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

W4slvtE.png

LOL I didnt even know it was being played! :p

From memory the indigenous stars seem to do really well in these games and play with a lot of pride, cant imagine the Eagles caring too much.

W4slvtE.png

Was actually trying to find odds for this last night. All Stars looks the better team in this match up and should win it in my eyes. WC running a lot of their younger players to test them out.

Teams here if anyone is interested - http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-02-19/lucas-chance-to-shine

By the sounds of it the All Stars are just going to have fun and run with the ball. So it will probably be a pretty high scoring game. Might throw some money of the All Stars for a bit of fun.

LOL I didnt even know it was being played! :p

From memory the indigenous stars seem to do really well in these games and play with a lot of pride, cant imagine the Eagles caring too much.
Me either! I think these are the ones to stay away from.

Would be interesting to know how many dogs covered the line in last year's NAB Challenge. I'm going to bet pre-season as well, so might be something to keep in mind. NAB Challenge is unpredictable!

Surely Jordan degoey is worth a punt at $36, when the draft was on didn't think much of him. He could slot into Collingwoods midfield and play a fair few games. Starred in the intra club which doesn't mean much but good odds.

If anyone can be bothered having money tied up for six months.

AFL Season Wins Over/Under
Geelong over 13.5 wins at $2.15 w TAB
Geelong under 13.5 wins at $2.05 w Beteasy

Adelaide over 11.5 wins at $1.90 w Puntingpal
Adelaide under 11.5 wins at $2.25 w TAB

If anyone can be bothered having money tied up for six months.

AFL Season Wins Over/Under
Geelong over 13.5 wins at $2.15 w TAB
Geelong under 13.5 wins at $2.05 w Beteasy

Adelaide over 11.5 wins at $1.90 w Puntingpal
Adelaide under 11.5 wins at $2.25 w TAB
Or you could also do Geelong over 13.5 $2.15 and under 14 at $1.87 (the newly named Will Hill)

Had a punt on Nic Naitanui for the brownlow.

Whilst I don't expect the lad to win in - I do expect him to fire early and subsequently have his price shorten dramatically. I'll then layoff and make a small profit.

Noticed Robbie Gray is paying 26.00 for brownlow.
Not bad value, I think he was one of the favs to win it last year before bloody Priddis got it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back