AFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Langa

Senior List
Aug 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
odds look decent for finals for leading goal kickers if you want to have a few bucks on it for shits and giggles. odds on crownbet

Gunston 10 bux
Roughead 11
Walters 15
Les Cras 21

Josh Kennedy is the fave at $4. Stringer is 17, the lad could go off week 1 and snag 8!

The_Big_Ship

Premiership Player
Nov 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
:$
IMG_2598.jpg

Rourke

Watching the Numbers
Mar 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I like Freo v WCE quinella at $7
Can only happen if they both win this week (or both lose, in which case you'll get longer than $7). I'd be waiting a week to see if it's still possible and you'll get odds around $3.50 - $4 because Freo will be underdogs vs Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only happen if they both win this week (or both lose, in which case you'll get longer than $7). I'd be waiting a week to see if it's still possible and you'll get odds around $3.50 - $4 because Freo will be underdogs vs Hawthorn
I could even wait until after the Preliminary Finals matches and get $1.00.

Obviously I am getting on now BEFORE the odds decrease.

If they both don't win this week, then stiff t***ies. That's the risk I am taking with the larger odds than what I am hoping will be available next week.

Fuzzy Happy Poo

All Australian
Jul 11, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Flyers, 76ers, Eagles, Phillies
I could even wait until after the Preliminary Finals matches and get $1.00.

Obviously I am getting on now BEFORE the odds decrease.

If they both don't win this week, then stiff t***ies. That's the risk I am taking with the larger odds than what I am hoping will be available next week.
multi freo and west coast to win this week at @2.92 and as rourk predicted put that to $3.5 to equal $10.22
though it may be less than $3.5

multi freo and west coast to win this week at @2.92 and as rourk predicted put that to $3.5 to equal $10.22
though it may be less than $3.5
I hear you.

So assume Freo and WCE double of $2.92 comes through this week. The largest odds you would get in the PF matchups are Fremantle v Hawthorn and West Coast v Sydney. I can't see West Coast being any more than $1.40. Maybe $1.50 at the absolute most.

Based on Freo having the week's rest, I reckon they would just about go in as a $1.90 pick 'em against the Hawks. $2 at the most. That means maximum odds of $3 (again, at the very most). Sure, multiply that by $2.92 and it equates to more than $7. However, this is assuming both Hawthorn and Sydney win their Semi Finals. If they happen to lose, the odds on Freo and West Coast winning in the PF will be decreased dramatically.

The scenario of a WCE/Freo multi this week also means SFA if they both happen to lose. Although it would be unlikely, imagine if West Coast beat Sydney and Freo beat Hawthorn in the PF. I reckon the first scenario could be close to 50/50, and you will probably get $3.50 about Freo to beat Hawthorn. That alone would give you odds of $7.

Fuzzy Happy Poo

All Australian
Jul 11, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Flyers, 76ers, Eagles, Phillies
I hear you.

So assume Freo and WCE double of $2.92 comes through this week. The largest odds you would get in the PF matchups are Fremantle v Hawthorn and West Coast v Sydney. I can't see West Coast being any more than $1.40. Maybe $1.50 at the absolute most.

Based on Freo having the week's rest, I reckon they would just about go in as a $1.90 pick 'em against the Hawks. $2 at the most. That means maximum odds of $3 (again, at the very most). Sure, multiply that by $2.92 and it equates to more than $7. However, this is assuming both Hawthorn and Sydney win their Semi Finals. If they happen to lose, the odds on Freo and West Coast winning in the PF will be decreased dramatically.

The scenario of a WCE/Freo multi this week also means SFA if they both happen to lose. Although it would be unlikely, imagine if West Coast beat Sydney and Freo beat Hawthorn in the PF. I reckon the first scenario could be close to 50/50, and you will probably get $3.50 about Freo to beat Hawthorn. That alone would give you odds of $7.
yeah that way it would be problem if they both lose this week but do you really think they'd both be able to travel and beat sydney and hawthorn in the prelims?

yeah that way it would be problem if they both lose this week but do you really think they'd both be able to travel and beat sydney and hawthorn in the prelims?
Hawthorn unlikely to lose a home prelim, but they have had home prelims three years in a row and survived by less than a kick on every occasion. They easily could have lost a couple of those.

Carlton are a serious spoon chance. $21, least wins. Chuck a tenner down.

Winner. Had forgotten about this then an extra $105 appeared in my account. 1/2 the dividend.

Bring back the days when you could just bet on a team winning the spoon. Screw you Essendon. :thumbsdown:

Cheers Brisbane for winning last week. :thumbsu:

Winner. Had forgotten about this then an extra $105 appeared in my account. 1/2 the dividend.

Bring back the days when you could just bet on a team winning the spoon. Screw you Essendon. :thumbsdown:

Cheers Brisbane for winning last week. :thumbsu:
Haha reminds me of last year when Sportsbet put up a market for "Wooden Spoon" (no mention of Least Wins) and had equal odds of Melbourne and St. Kilda going into the last round. Zealbee and I and a few others tried to get on only for them to later change the market to a Least Wins market. Bastards

Jun 23, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Haha reminds me of last year when Sportsbet put up a market for "Wooden Spoon" (no mention of Least Wins) and had equal odds of Melbourne and St. Kilda going into the last round. Zealbee and I and a few others tried to get on only for them to later change the market to a Least Wins market. Bastards

Good times!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back