FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2015

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Bucks is a big improvement on Bomber, that's for sure. But I suspect the show will be like it has been last few seasons, only really talking about a few select clubs. The quality of this show has dropped a lot.

Yeah any time the coaches/players are on they just talk their own clubs. I thought the idea was to get their opinions on a broad range of issues about all different clubs, but we just get 99% about their own clubs. Boring stuff if you dont barrack for them or nothing interesting is happening at their club.

Micksy

Premiership Player
Feb 16, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cowwarr, Fish Creek
Some of the questions though...

Bucks...it's not ideal to have drug accusations at your club, is it?

Yeah, nah.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Goddard mumbles way too much i wonder how he got the job ahead of Murphy.
My guess is that Murphy pulled out to focus more on his responsibilities at the club. As the new captain of a club that's just had a disastrous off-season and has seen a lot of change in recent times I'm guessing he's decided to ensure he puts the club first and that means cutting down on these sorts of appearances. I'll miss watching him on 360, though.

Ashton Agar

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
Goddard mumbles way too much i wonder how he got the job ahead of Murphy.
My guess is that Murphy pulled out to focus more on his responsibilities at the club. As the new captain of a club that's just had a disastrous off-season and has seen a lot of change in recent times I'm guessing he's decided to ensure he puts the club first and that means cutting down on these sorts of appearances. I'll miss watching him on 360, though.
There is no way they'd have wanted him to leave. Offered so much to that show, more than any of their other weekly guests.
Once again Maclure providing absolutely nothing.
Borderline unwatchable. Why couldn't they have just replaced him with Bomber?

CotchNCo

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2012
Boston, USA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Arsenal
Borderline unwatchable. Why couldn't they have just replaced him with Bomber?

He always says this sort of shite.

"You know, Hawks will be right up there, they are a great side. Question marks about the tiges and blues. Can they improve?"

Thanks Mark.

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah any time the coaches/players are on they just talk their own clubs. I thought the idea was to get their opinions on a broad range of issues about all different clubs, but we just get 99% about their own clubs. Boring stuff if you dont barrack for them or nothing interesting is happening at their club.
The Coaches Round Table that was on last night was good for that. Best thing Fox Footy have done this pre-season.

Private Hudson

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did anyone else see the spit on Gerard's lip when he was delivering his sermon on Tuesday night?? He knew it was there but didn't want to lick his lip in the middle of his speech... Was awkward.

Dec 19, 2011
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man Utd, Seattle SuperSonics, SA Spurs
Every journo will have their detractor's, but personally I find Whateley one of the better ones. Maybe it's just because he doesn't go in for the blokey schtick.

Whateley gets extra credit for putting up with Slobbo's crap and trying to keep the show on track.

Back