FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2015

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Slobbo is annoying and unprofessional every week. Why change the habit of a lifetime.

It's just this year though he's stood out as just..****ed. Like a dog you get put down. He was always this passionate ocker you could resonate with but now he;s just this dead weight.

hench

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jun 20, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
40 year old man bragging about getting drunk.

You are so cool, Robbo!

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Has anybody else had trouble IQ'ing shows that are on Fox Footy? I haven't been able to record shows for the past 3 nights, works fine on all other channels... :(

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Has anybody else had trouble IQ'ing shows that are on Fox Footy? I haven't been able to record shows for the past 3 nights, works fine on all other channels... :(
Haven't had that issue, but 360 is series linked for the live time slot yet records every replay as well. I end up with 3 or so recordings of the same show each afternoon haha.

Dec 18, 2007
Counting premiership cups
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Non that play Essendon
How's Robbo claiming to not know the Daniel Chick story until last night. Bullshit mate.

I agree, how can the head football writer not know what is going in his paper, surely as the head person he would know who was doing what, even just as a work colleague he would have some knowledge, maybe he is a compete hands off type but he doesn't strike me as being like that.

100 others

Debutant
Dec 18, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Holy s**t! Was never sure of those Bomber Thomson drug rumours till tonight. Bomber must have done a couple lines in the dunny before coming on.

I agree, how can the head football writer not know what is going in his paper, surely as the head person he would know who was doing what, even just as a work colleague he would have some knowledge, maybe he is a compete hands off type but he doesn't strike me as being like that.

i still refuse to believe that he holds that position

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
what's the deal with Gerard and Ross Lyon? why don't they get along?

this is probably common knowledge, but not to me :p

what's the deal with Gerard and Ross Lyon? why don't they get along?

this is probably common knowledge, but not to me :p

Something to do with an article he wrote after Ross left the Saints for Freo, I think.

Back