FTA-TV AFL 360 in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night was a joke. Half an hour of Carlton talk with Sticks. It's not like we don't hear enough about Carlton on there without having a whole bloody segment. If it wasn't for King and Mclure I wouldn't have watched at all.

FProbably the best segment they have is 360 seconds (which is usually abbreviated to 180 seconds because Robbo ranted for too long about nothing).

It's because of the vision they show of the weekend when they come back from the adverts. It has nothing to do with Robbo.

ha ha, loved it on Thursday night's show when Cam Mooney said he had always been a "bum tapper".... the guffaws, the laughs - they couldn't get away quick enough :D
Good segment on that subject tonight. Can't wait to see Cam at the footy again.

just watched last nights ep. Pro Essendon propaganda all the way. Infuriating

Does anyone watch this and shudder at how someone as unknowledgable about the game and downright stupid as Robbo has a media gig in football let alone a good one.

Slobbo is a special kind of stupid. I actually think he has some sort of impairment. Surely nobody could be like that otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David King letting one rip whilst he and robbo were talking.

When Kingy said that if he were an Essendon player he wouldn't want James Hird coming back to coach next year, Robbo's lips were so pursed they looked like a chocolate starfish.

When Kingy said that if he were an Essendon player he wouldn't want James Hird coming back to coach next year, Robbo's lips were so pursed they looked like a chocolate starfish.

For the first time I agree with King. Hird is responsible for all this mess. He has put the Essendon players through hell the last 18 months and for me it is enough to completely ruin Hird's reputation. He should never be allowed to coach again and I would even take away his Hall of Fame status.

For the first time I agree with King. Hird is responsible for all this mess. He has put the Essendon players through hell the last 18 months and for me it is enough to completely ruin Hird's reputation. He should never be allowed to coach again and I would even take away his Hall of Fame status.

lawl

That's the risk you run when you install a revered former player as coach, no one says 'no' to them and you have to rely on the personal integrity of the person in question, otherwise severe damage can be done to said club. WC ran the same risk and it ended up that we merely had a blind eye turned to some off-field shenanigans. but we won a flag regardless and received nothing more than some warnings from the AFL not to do it again, plus the obligatory nasty column from one C. Wilson. Dodged a bullet, we did.

Robinson: My Who would you rather is just an entertaining. Who would you rather be? Ben McDevitt or Paul Little?
Whateley: At twelve paces.
Robinson: Haha, and you're gotta, and you're gonna answer.
Whateley: I will take... McDevitt. Provisionally.

*Robbo looks disgusted at this point and begins shaking his head.*

Robinson: Don't take sides, Gerard. Don't take sides. Don't take sides.

Great interview with the players on players night.
Travis cloke needs to not eat things that will cause him to let one rip on live tv.
Adam treloar bum tapping Chris Judd lol! At least he managed to do that bet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back