FTA-TV AFL 360 in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

And I chuckled when, watching Bounce immediately after, they had an ad with Trent Cotchin espousing how wonderful Kingy is.

Was King still at Richmond when they drafted Cotchin?

And I chuckled when, watching Bounce immediately after, they had an ad with Trent Cotchin espousing how wonderful Kingy is.

Was King still at Richmond when they drafted Cotchin?
Yes he was. Kingy was an assistant coach under plough then became one of the line coaches before joining foxfooty.
He's got a great footy brain. He's smart and knows his stuff.

no matter who comes in , the coaches, the players, the old flogs, fight night or whatever Robbo asks questions, lets one words out and starts to talk over the guest and answer it himself, it is so bloody annoying

Telling Robbo TGO what's what!

Before anyone jumps down my neck I should also say I'm sick to death about the constant barrage of Essendon s**t too.

After a barrage of it, they seem to be going out of their way to NOT talk about it this week.

I find mark mclure a real sourpuss. He's the equivilant to the grumpy cat. Has nothing positive to say. Love kingy he's awesome and can be funny at times. Sellars as what everyone on afl360 calls mark mclure reminds me of a very strict prefect/principal.

Yeah and boring as s**t too. Never says anything half enlightening.

God damn Guy McKenna is the most boring interview in AFL. Bangs on like a nagging mother. Shame TGO didn't cut him off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm away from my foxtel for the next two weeks with work and I'll miss my 360. Is there any way to watch it? Replays even?

I couldn't stop piffing my self laughing on Wednesday night at the sight of Gary Ayres, he looked like a cross between the devil and an evil star wars character with that hair.

It was like reddish with lashings of white around the crown of the head and the tips sort of stood up like the devil has his.

Pity I couldn't find a pic of him, it was weird to say the least.

I find mark mclure a real sourpuss. He's the equivilant to the grumpy cat. Has nothing positive to say. Love kingy he's awesome and can be funny at times. Sellars as what everyone on afl360 calls mark mclure reminds me of a very strict prefect/principal.
Maclure is the single most useless panelist on Fox Footy. His one and only use is comic relief, because god knows he provides nothing insightful. Just negative tripe.

Maclure is the single most useless panelist on Fox Footy. His one and only use is comic relief, because god knows he provides nothing insightful. Just negative tripe.
Yeh but u gotta remember he did try the other night and then Robbo Kingy n Gerard gave him s**t for trying with stats and % effiencies. It was like they're making fun of him for using a computer/technology and being "old or useless" at the same time. I think he's a dickhead but I like dickheads like that and Robbo is one too, aswell as Fat Eddie

Yeh but u gotta remember he did try the other night and then Robbo Kingy n Gerard gave him s**t for trying with stats and % effiencies. It was like they're making fun of him for using a computer/technology and being "old or useless" at the same time. I think he's a dickhead but I like dickheads like that and Robbo is one too, aswell as Fat Eddie
He doesn't have to reel off stats to be a good analyst of the game, but his views are so simplistic and out of touch, and he knows it, so he compensates by going out of his way to be critical of everyone. That is my read on him anyway.

I don't understand why they haven't replaced him yet. It's embarrassing listening to him.

Robbo will get himself in trouble if they discuss it too. He's likely to say something like that
Going by TGO's tweets, he gets it and that it's unacceptable.

Brian Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back