FTA-TV AFL 360 in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

So well he should, Malthouse is a disgrace and disgracing the Carlton Football Club. If I were a 3 time premiership player and that toss bag was driving my club into the ground, I'd be furious too!

Served Gerard at the supermarket today. Desperately wanted to talk him but my mind wouldn't work such was the starstruck I was hit with.

What did he buy. Fois Gras? Pheasant? Did he pay for it with cash, credit or the power of his own sense of self satisfaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inside footage from Port?

439.gif

Fair enough, I think we all are.

I'm probably biased because I'm a Port supporter, but I'd rather hear about the feel good stories going around in the AFL than all the negative/controversial issues going on. Port are providing a lot of content for Fox Footy to show, time for other teams to step up as well. I definitely wouldn't mind it.

Fair enough, I think we all are.

I'm probably biased because I'm a Port supporter, but I'd rather hear about the feel good stories going around in the AFL than all the negative/controversial issues going on. Port are providing a lot of content for Fox Footy to show, time for other teams to step up as well. I definitely wouldn't mind it.

Collingwood and Essendon both provide extensive access, however they have their own shows so all content is funnelled there.

On tonight, massive surprise that Maclure has called for everyone except Judd to retire. Pull your head out of your arse Sellers, Judd is just as close to finished as everyone else you've put out to pasture.

I could've predicted all of Maclure's responses on "When to call time?". They should all retire except Judd. lol

Didn't provide one real, plausible reason why Enright should retire. Didn't even acknowledge the form he's shown recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back