FTA-TV AFL 360 - Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.....that was brutal. Robbo was embarrassed by the CEO. Gill must have been giggling as he left the studio.

If he attempted to subject Hird to even half as much scrutiny as Gillon, he wouldn't have so little credibility.

It was like watching an educated successful man slap a drunk wombat, actually that was basically it.

Anyone want to take a stab at what will be the new weekly guests? They've already said Bomber will be back.

Given Bob stopped going on when he became captain I'd imagine Goddard will do the same. Just a shame Lewis (Mr Bland) didn't become Hawks skip.

Hope they get Buckley back aswell as not changing Wednesday nights.

Anyone want to take a stab at what will be the new weekly guests? They've already said Bomber will be back.

Given Bob stopped going on when he became captain I'd imagine Goddard will do the same. Just a shame Lewis (Mr Bland) didn't become Hawks skip.

Hope they get Buckley back aswell as not changing Wednesday nights.

Some answers here

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/dys...n/news-story/3fbea5d4c320caa1e7d62aff2cd6b363

SUSPENDED Essendon star Dyson Heppell will dip his toe into football media during his time on the sidelines.

Heppell, one of 34 past and present Essendon players serving a doping ban for the 2016 season, will be a regular guest on Fox Footy’s AFL 360 program.

The 2014 best and fairest winner will appear every Thursday night alongside retired Hawthorn premiership player Brian Lake.

Fox Sports CEO Patrick Delany announced on Monday morning that Richmond forward Jack Riewoldt will also join the AFL 360 family, replacing Brendon Goddard on Tuesday nights.

Western Bulldogs skipper Bob Murphy returns to the program as a regular and Geelong coach Chris Scott will sit alongside Nathan Buckley on Monday’s Coaches Night.

Award winning program Open Mike will shift to Tuesday night, while On The Couch will have four regular members in 2016, with David King joining the team as a permanent fixture.

Fox Sports and Fox Footy will debut a new program on February 29 when AFL Tonight airs for the first time.

That's actually perfect. No more Paul Roos and his excuses, Goddard and his 'us against the world' crap and a completely different Thursday night.

Pretty good line-up actually. Great that Bob Murphy is back.

For some reason, Heppell always annoyed me on the Footy Show. Maybe I'll like him more in this more serious setting.

Good to see Chris Scott getting involved. The Cats need to get out there in the media more.

I assume King and McClure remains on Wednesday.

Heppell?!? The week after Essendon win their first game will be unbearable viewing.

Even though he coaches Melbourne I'm actually happy Roos isn't coming back. He really added nothing to the show last year. Buckley was way better and Chris Scott, while a touch unlikeable, is normally pretty honest and a very savvy media performer.

'Fight Night' with Barry Hall and Mooney was by far the weakest night in 2015 so at least they've shelved that. Riewoldt and Murphy will be miles better than Goddard and Lewis.

All in all, I like the new look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uggh Heppell.... he starts every second answer with 'no doubt'
And Robbo will be unbearable with him early about watching the games he is missing and how hard it is on a young man etc etc

Uggh Heppell.... he starts every second answer with 'no doubt'
And Robbo will be unbearable with him early about watching the games he is missing and how hard it is on a young man etc etc

It will be compulsive viewing.

So they keep Buckley so he can argue with robbo that ad on fox footy with the puppet I think the robbo puppet is smarter than robbo
Buckley is the best panel member they had last year, if they lost he manned up and talked about it instead of beating around the bush like that overpaid muppet Roos. How many times did he trott out the 'the people who email me go back to being doctors and lawyers...' line last year? He's the ******* worst.

Bob Murphy and Buckley are the best. They don't just trott out the same s**t and actually give you something to think about.

360 gets a range of guests (female, indigenous, gay) in every year. It's the most diverse main stream footy show there is. What a stupid thing to say.

Says a hell of a lot about the boys club that is AFL football if we're still so determined to ignore the fact that CAS found players complicit in doping, and yet "we" are still so dogmatic about giving them a paid platform for their denials and bullshit.

I think I'll be giving Thursdays a miss and watching NRL, I think it's bullshit that Heppell is getting said platform.

Heppel has a head for radio and is nothing but a 'cheating bogan' so I don't think Thursday nights are gonna be compulsive viewing but I hate the hell out of those Two thugs who know and add ' nothing' to footy in Mooney and Hall so Lake and Heppel may be a upgrade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back