AFL @ Adelaide's Oval - That time is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any hot ones?

I am afraid to say after attending many a game for both Port and Crows that the 'hot Crows supporter' has lost her mantle to some of the new band wagoners. The effect is magnified in the members. This needs to be reviewed. perhaps entry to certain areas should be like some night clubs and entry for males is only on the provision they enter with some female resembling a super model.

I'm just going to get General admission then wander around for a good wheelchair spot.

Prob somewhere up the top of the East.

Never been told to move to another spot when I only have general admission.
What are ticket prices like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just going to get General admission then wander around for a good wheelchair spot.

Prob somewhere up the top of the East.

Never been told to move to another spot when I only have general admission.
You should prebook to make sure there's a space for your wheelchair.

Different code, but anyone considering going to the Adelaide United v Malaga friendly tomorrow, probably give the western stand a miss. They've got the pitch closer to eastern side to the ground.

View attachment 69791
Actually, it looks like the centre circle is right in the middle of the pitch.

With the advertisement up on the outer it's filling in that gap, and the angle will look like there's less room over there.

Actually thinking it is dead centre.

Actually, it looks like the centre circle is right in the middle of the pitch.

With the advertisement up on the outer it's filling in that gap, and the angle will look like there's less room over there.

Actually thinking it is dead centre.

Agreed, I just flew over the Oval on a flight and it looked centre to me.

Not sure if the other photo is an optical illusion or if they've moved the lines?

Yeah agree worth all that mate.
But I have very little emotionally invested in united and still couldnt appreciate malgas clear skill and professionalism difference.
I do want to give it a go at hindmarsh but just can't very into the game. Almost as bad as baseball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back