Game Day AFL Around the Grounds Rounds 1 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to have these threads every few weeks to talk about games not involving Carlton. Rounds 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-23 and finals.

Last edited:
Jeff Garlett...can read him like a book !!

Serious under achiever....

Takes a mark 15 out right in front and chokes the first goal of the game with a terrible miss, so glad we have got rid of these types who cannot perform to expectation !!

I have to say I am rather enjoying watching Dees and Lumumba right now, even if its wrecking my footy tipping :D

Something is seriously rotten at the Suns though ..

Jeff Garlett...can read him like a book !!

Serious under achiever....

Takes a mark 15 out right in front and chokes the first goal of the game with a terrible miss, so glad we have got rid of these types who cannot perform to expectation !!

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who thinks Jeffy is playing a bad game is way off base, almost be in the Dees top 5 players, that tackle on Gazza was wonderful :D

Anyone who thinks Jeffy is playing a bad game is way off base, almost be in the Dees top 5 players, that tackle on Gazza was wonderful :D
I watched the first shot at goal and suggested he doesn't deliver when it counts and will stand by that...

No one suggested he was or is playing a bad game, what was stated was he missed a very easy shot at goal which he has done regularly throughout his career and I am glad we are getting rid of these types !!

Lets judge him a bit later in the season, just glad he is not our problem going forward.

I watched the first shot at goal and suggested he doesn't deliver when it counts and will stand by that...

No one suggested he was or is playing a bad game, what was stated was he missed a very easy shot at goal which he has done regularly throughout his career and I am glad we are getting rid of these types !!

Lets judge him a bit later in the season, just glad he is not our problem going forward.
mate sour grapes i sour grapes

Malthouse has thrown some gold out with the bathwater...an he can live or just go way according to his and his list's results..
yes I disagree with many of his decisions!!

Malthouse has thrown some gold out with the bathwater...an he can live or just go way according to his and his list's results..

Malthouse did all he can to keep Jeffy at the club (made a last minute call to try keep him at Carlton) but Jeffy wanted to leave, he felt like a needed a fresh start.

Good for Jeffy, hope he does well at the Dees

You cannot keep players like Garlett on the list who do not deliver when you need him too and wont conform to team rules or disciplines.

If we want a cultural change then there needs to be a hard nosed approach to some players like this.

I'm a bit conflicted watching the Dee's. I don't mind if they do well but, if I look at how we played Thursday, I'm scared we may become the new laughing stock.
Well, then it is time the AFL turned their attention to helping Carlton. They can pay for our next coach, throw millions of dollars our way and give us over top compensation picks for losing any free agents.
That is likely to happen isn't it?

Well, then it time the AFL turned their attention to helping Carlton. They can pay for our next coach, throw millions of dollars our way and give us over top compensation picks for losing any free agents.
That is likely to happen isn't it?
About as much chance as I have debuting for the Blues this year in a final !!;)

I'm a bit conflicted watching the Dee's. I don't mind if they do well but, if I look at how we played Thursday, I'm scared we are the new laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back