Portfolio AFL by Nike

Remove this Banner Ad

CMD-logo---white-and-teal.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
afl-by-nike.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to my latest portfolio, this portfolio will become more and more 'creative' as I move along.

So the Nike has just decided to create more jobs and takeover the AFL as official kit supplier for all 24 teams. All 24 teams from both conferences will have their kits made by Nike. It's an exciting and yet another money making scheme by the AFL.

Ubet is also the major sponsor for the AFL, as part of this, they will feature on all 24 teams shorts.

The teams:
Eastern Conference
Collingwood Magpies
Essendon Bombers
Hawthorn Hawks
GWS Giants
Melbourne Demons
North Melbourne Kangaroos

St Kilda Saints
Sydney Swans
Western Bulldogs
Hobart Devils
Richmond Tigers

Western Conference:
Brisbane Lions

Gold Coast Suns
Geelong Cats
Adelaide Crows
Fremantle Dockers
Port Adelaide Power
Carlton Blues
West Coast Eagles
Darwin Crocs
Alice Springs Emu's
Cairns Swordfish
Townsville Taipans

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The jumpers;
  • Home
  • Away (optional)
  • Clash
  • Throwback Round Jumper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First team up is Port Adelaide:
Here is the home:
port-home.png
Away:
port-away.png
Clash:
port-clash.png
Throwback; I guess it was probably best to return the prison bars.
prison-bars.png

Last edited:

Melbourne Demons
Home, pretty much the same as it is at New Balance. New sponsors for the Dee's with Virgin & Fujitsu signing up.
dees-home.png

Away: I'm a big fan of this jumper tbh. Looks good, needs to make a return.
dees-away.png

Clash: With a light blue away, balancing it out with a red clash gives Melbourne plenty of options to reduce a clash.
dees-clash.png

Throwback:
dees-throwback.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers throwback looks good but it reminds me too much of Graham Polak getting hit by a tram.
yes, and he thought being beaten by Carlton that day couldn't get any worse....
Throwback looks to similar to Hawthorn. I know they've worn it before but still.
Still what? Hawthorn can get f*cked.

Hawks throwback will be brown jumper with chevron & monogram.

yes, and he thought being beaten by Carlton that day couldn't get any worse.

It's still a surprise he managed to not only play a couple more games for Richmond, but continued his career in WAFL.

That's some mental resilience there.

yes, and he thought being beaten by Carlton that day couldn't get any worse....

Still what? Hawthorn can get f*cked.

Hawks throwback will be brown jumper with chevron & monogram.
That's the way! Hate those ******* pricks.

Collingwood Magpies;
Home / Throwback

Collingwood are so excited to welcome back the return of the white base home jumper that they have also decided to use it as a throwback jumper.
pies-home.png
Away:
Simple invert of home
pies-away.png
Clash / Pre Season.
Only worn maybe once or twice during the home and away season. Worn in all pre season and practise matches.
pies-clash.png

Last edited:
Collingwood Magpies;
Home / Throwback

Collingwood are so excited to welcome back the return of the white base home jumper that they have also decided to use it as a throwback jumper.
View attachment 193468
Away:
Simple invert of home
View attachment 193469
Clash / Pre Season.
Only worn maybe once or twice during the home and away season. Worn in all pre season and practise matches.
View attachment 193470
Good set, but the clash/preseason needs white numbers. The whole point of numbers is to distinguish players and if you can't see numbers then you need to fix them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back